can xp run in it

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
Does it come with Windows Vista pre installed.

If you are a legal owner of Windows Vista OS (Business / Ultimate), you are allowed to downgrade your copy to Windows XP (Pro / x64 / Tablet PC) free of charge. Which means if you buy Windows Vista and for any reason you do not wish to continue with Windows Vista, Microsoft allows you to downgrade and install Windows XP on your system free of charge.

Make sure your laptop have all drivers for windows XP.

OP
S

siddharth756

Broken In
Does it come with Windows Vista pre installed.

If you are a legal owner of Windows Vista OS (Business / Ultimate), you are allowed to downgrade your copy to Windows XP (Pro / x64 / Tablet PC) free of charge. Which means if you buy Windows Vista and for any reason you do not wish to continue with Windows Vista, Microsoft allows you to downgrade and install Windows XP on your system free of charge.

Make sure your laptop have all drivers for windows XP.
thnxx for the information but still i m confused
my seller told me that xp cannot run in it becoz bios is having the support
so plzz reply me

skippednote

M3TAL H3AD M3
Few months back PC world reviewed this lappy
They said that there was no XP model available but we could ask them to downgrade from vista to XP

acewin

Point Blanc
As per HP's way the OS is pre-installed. which means the OS is located on a part of the HDD, from where you can install it directly or better say reimage, because I am not sure, if any data on the system can be saved. People who have used HP products in that way can tell what it is exactly.

There is nothing like BIOS support not available. duh.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom