Can we get a connector so that we can connect normal headphones to SE K 750i?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
U can also opt for the black HPM 70 which is meant for W810i. It looks cool.
And which headphone do u intend to connect?
any other one or the HPM to? to the fast port?

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
U can also opt for the black HPM 70 which is meant for W810i. It looks cool.
And which headphone do u intend to connect?
any other one or the HPM to? to the fast port?

Dude I have a Sony Fontopia Earphones which I want to connect to my SE k750i so for that I need the fastport connector. So I thought maybe I will get the only connector but now I have to either go for a fake one and use the fastport connector. Now I need to check if the one available in BigC for Rs 600, HPM-70 is a grey piece and if I need to buy it.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
ya, the genuine ones has gud quality connector too. Fake ones will not have gud connectors and ull lose some quality there.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
ya, the genuine ones has gud quality connector too. Fake ones will not have gud connectors and ull lose some quality there.

Dude if I buy a genuine thing for 1.2k obviously I would get good quality connector. In one of the posts I heard that if you have a fake fast port connector then there is no loss in quality so I thiught about this idea. Now I'm thinking twice before deciding whether I should go for the fake one or grey one or original?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
the best bet is the grey market HPM 70 for 400~500.
No need to get 1.2k one.
and ny links to the sony fontopia earphones dat u own?
HPM-70 itself isn't a bad performer, maybe not as gud as fontopia. But the cable length wud be messy.
The fast port connector's cable + the earphones cable will be way too messy. HPM 70's earphone has a short cable and looks neat.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
the best bet is the grey market HPM 70 for 400~500.
No need to get 1.2k one.
and ny links to the sony fontopia earphones dat u own?
HPM-70 itself isn't a bad performer, maybe not as gud as fontopia. But the cable length wud be messy.
The fast port connector's cable + the earphones cable will be way too messy. HPM 70's earphone has a short cable and looks neat.

The only thing I was wondering was if I connect the Sony Fontopia to the phone I will not be able to answer calls. However if I buy the HPM-70 then I can answer the call as well but then I have to invest around Rs 500 for that. I go the Sony Fontopia from my friend when he went to US. I think it cost him around Rs 1200. But the quality is really good! I really like it a lot. You are right the HPM-70 can be messy with the cable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom