can u tel which software

Status
Not open for further replies.

krisjr

In the zone
Hi,
I am looking for a software(which will help design houses or designs on a pc and make changes etc), for a friend of mine,who is an interior designer.

I hav heard of CAD etc,but are they for interior design stuff or for engineering stuff.Plz name softwares which will be easy to master...

reply awaited..
tx in advance

softcd

Broken In
If you are looking for simple programs, you can try these:

Home Plan Pro v4.6.x

Want to build your dream house? Add a room to your home? Whatever your drawing needs, Home Plan Pro is your best choice. 1. It is so easy to learn how to use, you can begin drawing plans within minutes. 2. Since it is easy to use, you save tons of time. 3. On-line help answers your questions in seconds.
Down link:
Code:
*www.homeplanpro.com/files/hppro.exe

Or you can try this too:

FAST PLANS version 9

Draw architectural floor plans, house and other layout plans.
Drafting a professional quality floor plan has never been this EASY and FAST before.
Our fast floor plan design CAD software takes care of the drawing and MATH - leaving you to concentrate on the design.
Homepage:

Code:
*www.blackmtnsoft.com/

OP
K

krisjr

In the zone
tx mate..do keep the suggestions flowing..wat abt any professional softwares...
does CAD help..
do let me know

softcd

Broken In
Try this too:

FloorPlan Design Suite v9.0.128

The Complete Home Design Solution!
FloorPlan 3D Design Suite 9 is a superior collection of tools for customizing, visualizing and planning entire home design projects ¨C from concept to completion. It features powerful home design, landscape, basic deck and balcony tools, and more. With FloorPlan 3D it¡¯s easy to transform ideas into stunning photo-realistic 3D renderings.

New! FloorPlan 3D won't let you make any design mistakes! Collision Detection Technology creates perfectly accurate spacing models, preventing you from placing one 3D object on top of another.
New! Choose how many panes of glass are in your windows or how many panels are in your doors.
New! Create and open multiple views of the same drawing. Work in 2D and see the results in 3D at the same time!
Link
Code:
*www.imsisoft.com/prodinfo.asp?t=1&mcid=244

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom