Can the war against terrorists be won by Satyagraha???

Can the war against terrorists be won by Satyagraha???

• May be, may be not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SE><IE

I also voted.
Gandhi was a politician and he played sh**ty politics. I don't care what someone has opinions about how great he was. You can't kill a snake without smashing its head.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
You "agraha" for "satya" in front of terrorists and they are gonna bake your arse with their bullets.
Have you seen the video in which that 12 year oldy chops off the head of a person!!! Nobody would want to be in the "satyagraha" mode in front of these people.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Terrorism:
The unlawful use or threatened use of force or violence by a person or an organized group against people or property with the intention of intimidating or coercing societies or governments, often for ideological or political reasons.
This is the general Definition.However the Goal of the violence is more important.In determining whether an act is "terrorist" or not, it would be more useful to eliminate subjective evaluations of the goals of the violence and look for the nature of the violence and expected extent of it.
And can it be Stopped by Satyagarha. No.
Cause the Extent of Violence cannot be gauged that Terrorists can use against satyagrahis. Eventually they may have to waste their live and the chances of there being any change is doubtful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom