Can somebody suggest good topics for me please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiran_p

Right off the assembly line
Hello everyone!
Well, i am new here, so i dont know if this is probably the place to ask for such questions,
but anyways, I thought i should ask it out to you guyz.

Well, actually I have to give a seminar to the students of third year of I.T engineering on such a topic
which is related to the field of Computers and I.T, and is some kind of new technological development in this field. It doesn't matter if its a bit old, but it should be such that it is not known to all. It may be either new developments in H/W or S/W..
AND, I forgot the main thing..
It should be such that the students can easily understand it!!

I had first thought about using the HyperTransport Technology by AMD,
but i figured it out that it would be difficult for the students to understand it, and neither would i be able to answer their queries..(if any) :D

I have tried out google, and came up with few websites that directly offer topics with abstracts, but I think that would be a source where generally all students would land up if they try google. I want it to be different from those common topics...

I just need help from you guyz.. just suggest me some topics please...
I need the name of the topic within 2 days, coz i've got to submit the name of my chosen topic with the abstract by tuesday.. :(

Please help me out.. I'd really appreciate your help..

mrintech

Technomancer
* wireless usb: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_USB and *www.usb.org/developers/wusb/

* Get some information about latest developments from here: *www.physorg.com/technology-news/

Hope these helps ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom