Can not access Google and its websites from WiMax connection

vedula.k95

Behind Enemy Lines
i had the same problem.
There is a defect with your MTU Value, access the modem config page and find the MTU value field and then put this value 1450, worked for me if not then there is a tutorial to find the MTU value Optimal MTU value • BSNL Broadband
:)

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
Should I buy new router for my wimax? I will buy from flipkart and then it doesn't work, get the same error I will return it.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't know but the BSNL guys came and told it's your windows issue as all other laptops are working. I did re-installation but nothing worked.

- - - Updated - - -

i had the same problem.
There is a defect with your MTU Value, access the modem config page and find the MTU value field and then put this value 1450, worked for me if not then there is a tutorial to find the MTU value Optimal MTU value • BSNL Broadband
:)

I tried but it doesn't work for me. :(

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
can you check with another win 8 laptop?if yes then tun ipconfig /all & saved the info for any laptop with win 8 working correctly on your network & then compare it with your laptop ipconfig /all result.also when you reinstalled win 8 did you also install any av/firewall/internet security/driver update software.

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
can you check with another win 8 laptop?if yes then tun ipconfig /all & saved the info for any laptop with win 8 working correctly on your network & then compare it with your laptop ipconfig /all result.also when you reinstalled win 8 did you also install any av/firewall/internet security/driver update software.

will do when I get another laptop around.

OP
Dr. House

Dr. House

No Regrets
FIXED THE ISSUE BY SIMPLY UPDATING MY WINDOWS 8.1 :mrgreen:

- - - Updated - - -

I had tuned my windows update off and last night I turned on after a very long time. Booyaah! Now everything is perfect.

Top Bottom