can i get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakee

Journeyman
uhmm...fellas...do anyone have or know where can i get all (or most) of PC Game cheats (if possible with walkthroughs,advice..etc)...all in PDF FORMAT.i googled it but i cant find any good results..there must be someone who must have given all pc game cheats in odf formats!!!

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Everything in pdf format? Well that might be a tad difficult to get hold of. Offcourse with internet anything is possible, but still a long shot. Will have to Google it to come upon something. Still the chances of that having all teh cheats and walkthrus and tips is remote.

Btw, please post a relevant topic title rather than such cyptic titles.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
in pdf??? whats the use... use the cheat database softwares, allows u to catagorize and search cheats/faqs

bharathbala2003

why need title?
haven seen one in PDF as of now.. mayb the ppl in this forum can make it.. wat u say.. let us all contribute and make it possible.. lets start with games such as GTA(all versions),MAX PAYNE(I,II),NFS,and a few more.. say DOOM I,II,III then Wolfenstein..RTCW, slowly over a period of time lets build it up firmly as the BEST one in PDF.. wat u guys think..

P.S PM if sum1 can contribute lets have 3 groups one for PC,one for PS and one for XB...

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ok guys i started it.. i have jus had the time to create for GTAII,III and VC ( all PC ) u can download em here

do temme if any change in the format of the file is needed.. or shall v proceed in this format..

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Just one question...are you creating your own walkthru or you are just converting the existing walkthrus? 'Coz in the latter case you might need the permission of the original creators.

Btw, Bala, can you host it some place else? I don't trust 35Mb with their applet installation. They claim its safe but stil....

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ok m8 ill host it up in my site pretty soon.. so u mean to say i shld get the permission from the author? but y i am copyin everythin only na ( from name of the creator to credits )

[edit]

new url for the same file

*rapidshare.de/files/1290990/GTA.zip.html

or

*dl2.rapidshare.de/files/1290990/5712109/GTA.zip

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Ya but many of these creators are pretty finicky about where ther faqs should end up. Really no big deal but if you intend it to go in a big way, just dash them a mail for permission. I am sure they will co-operate.

bharathbala2003

why need title?
hmm cody i dont give a damn really.. they simply put Copyright etc etc all cr*p m8.. anyways mayb ill stick on to cheats alone :D

all u guys have uploaded cheats and faq (only UG2) for all nfs.. enjoy :D

@cody did u download.. else download this also.. temme how it is..

*rapidshare.de/files/1291293/NFS.zip.html

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Its good actually, just the formatting at some places is a bit off. Maybe thats due to the conversion from text to pdf right?

bharathbala2003

why need title?
ok guys i made sum more... can find it here

*rapidshare.de/files/1293785/MISC.pdf.html

*rapidshare.de/files/1293800/Cheats-A.pdf.html

P.S @ darthvader and beaditya u guys said u wanted to join in na.. add me in my msn ill let u no which one to do.. and also the way i do it..

also others who wanna contribute can pm me or lemme know in this thread.. :D all r welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom