Can I convert my internal HDD To external? If so how?

rajan1311

Padawan
lol :)

But then,its a problem when you go in a public place, like college,where its hard to locate the power socket (and you are not allowed to move stuff), plus carrying it along with the adapter...hmm....up to the user really..

Ayush_ANI

Rocket Load To All....
hi friends is any one know hd 5670 can run metro 2033 game??????? Plz help. If can run then i buy it....
Thanks for help......

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^ hhey y u posting in multiple threads at random..??? :confused: plz check the link in my siggy for ur answer... and for ur Q'... YES, ur card can play metro 2033....

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
But then,its a problem when you go in a public place, like college,where its hard to locate the power socket (and you are not allowed to move stuff), plus carrying it along with the adapter...hmm....up to the user really..

does your college allow pendrive,HDDs.....??????amazing...
college pc has deadly viruses...becoz lots of students use pendrive,cd etc...

newway01

Journeyman
^^^ Yes, thats very true.. And whats special about my college is that, if I plug in a pendrive to any pc on my lab, then that pendrive wont work ever.. I have replaced myself 3 sandisk drives..

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
^^^ Yes, thats very true.. And whats special about my college is that, if I plug in a pendrive to any pc on my lab, then that pendrive wont work ever.. I have replaced myself 3 sandisk drives..

statutory warning: Using pendrives/portable drives in Colleges may b injurious to
their health.

Top Bottom