can i bypass Rapidshare timelimit.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

satyamy

Alive Again...
Is their any trick or software to bypass rapidshare timed download limit.
I was downloading some games from Rapidshare it have 8 parts of 100mb
i download 1 part in approx 15min
but after this rapidshare says wait 80min
can i by pass this

or any software which can hide my IP from this so i can downlaod it.......?

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Not legel to trick RS.com as they are a paid service in this regards,

Only think u could do is, Hoping that u are in Dynamic IP, so that if u Reconnect the internet, each time ISP will issue a new IP for ur Computer !!!

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
Choto Cheeta said:
Not legel to trick RS.com as they are a paid service in this regards,

Only think u could do is, Hoping that u are in Dynamic IP, so that if u Reconnect the internet, each time ISP will issue a new IP for ur Computer !!!

:(

Mine is static IP
always one same IP :(

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
Choto Cheeta said:
sorry then Legelly now what ever u do to bypas the download limit of the RS.com will be violation of their ToS :(
:(
ok

Choto Cheeta said:
sorry then Legelly now what ever u do to bypas the download limit of the RS.com will be violation of their ToS :(
hey i saw the relative threads in the bottom & found 1 solution :shock: , so is this legal or illegal?

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Rapidshare said:
  • Free users have to enter some letters before the downloads start in order to have the permission to use the infrastructure of RapidShare for free.
  • Free users may only download a certain amount of Megabytes per hour. If this amount is exceeded, a message will appear.
  • If a free user violates this terms of use, RapidShare has the right to permanently ban the free user from the RapidShare network.
  • People writing programs with the goal to violate our terms of use will be made fully responsible for the financial losses/damages.

Any process followed to cheat their system is ilegal :(

Saharika

In the zone
Choto Cheeta said:
Any process followed to cheat their system is ilegal :(
good advocacy..and me too not supportor of piracy..
but i some time want to ask are you using the paid OS..ok ..even if yes...
are you using the paid office pack..
are you using the paid email client...
are....
and more over in this part of world computer is 2 times cheper than some major license of the soft....
and even so called big universities who are paying some thing....ok leave general user ..are not abiding by all TOS of license if we go word by word...

any way nothing to prove..i think it is just look before you...

never mind..if we go to core level, downloading from rapidshare itself is illegal ..or not legalized yet..

as i say dont suuport piracy but one should be realistic as well i guess...

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
but i some time want to ask are you using the paid OS..ok ..even if yes...
are you using the paid office pack..
are you using the paid email client...
are....

Yes, Yes, yes and yes...

and with Piracy i dont think forum rules will allow us a open Discussion with Pirated product or Procidure :lol:

But yes i agree with your point in every single case some time it is not possible for all to buy Paid a software !! then again, now there are options like for Ex, USD 3 (MS Pack, WinXP Starter, Offile 2007 Student,) Pack i think :lol:

if we go to core level, downloading from rapidshare itself is illegal ..or not legalized yet..

pls explain ??

If i upload a Windows Server 2003 VHD image with some application installed and half developed project, and ask my frnd to download that to finish the work will that be Illigal ?? considering where we both have licanced for it ??

If i upload my Home Movie to share, how can that b illegal !!! RS.com is not illigal...

Last edited:

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
ax3 said:
create a folder in RS .........

upload ur files ........ make them download as many ppl .........

4 that u get points ...........

trade those points = a free premium acc ..........

to do so legelly u have to b some one like Bon jovi or ricky martine to realese their New album in RS.com :lol:

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
ax3 said:
why dont u follow them ???

v all do .......... start uploadng some small files & get wot u want ?

my frd is doing it & is happy with it .......... i cannot, limited connection !

can u pls tell me
How.......? to do this.....?

prinz

Journeyman
ax3 said:
why dont u follow them ???

v all do .......... start uploadng some small files & get wot u want ?

my frd is doing it & is happy with it .......... i cannot, limited connection !

please... explain... is it possible to get a free rapid share premium account?!!!... even i cant download from rapid share as a free user bcz of static ip... how can i upload files in rapid share and how can i get a free premium account by doing this?!!!...

Sparsh007

Formerly Spashy
u have to make a collectors account
each time your file gets dowlnoaded u get some points then after dat u cash in those points for premium accnts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom