can i bypass Rapidshare timelimit.....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

prinz

Journeyman
Sparsh007 said:
u have to make a collectors account
each time your file gets dowlnoaded u get some points then after dat u cash in those points for premium accnts

how can i make a collectors item and is this legal?!!!... how can i know the points and how much points needed to get a premium account?...
when i get the premium account?...

When Anyone upload file first time on rapidshare.com, it asks to make collector a/c. so make it collector a/c. It is legal if u dont upload any others copyrighted materials.....but all know what all uploads....:D
Now enter username and pw here.

*ssl.rapidshare.com/cgi-bin/collectorszone.cgi

So , u go to collector page. Now read instruction at top for getting points to get free rs premium a/c.
Also read rules (FAQ)..
*rapidshare.com/en/faq.html
and latest news.
*rapidshare.com/en/news.html
(Press Ctrl+F5 for refresh)

Now after logged on collecter zone, u can upload as much as u want... also u can do remote upload, but file size should be less than 100 MB...and share links with forums, friends.....

remember, illegal content, spam(rapidshare fake a/cs, hacks, crackes) may be deleted by another users.... if anybody mail to abuse@rapidshare.com.

There is only way to bypass time limit "ISP having Dymanic IP Policy" :p
ur IP must change when u login/logout or router switch off/on...
check ur IP.
*www.whatismyip.com/

speed does not change whether u have premium a/c or not....i tested....
only thing is that u can download as much files as ur isp & pc handles on RS premium a/c......

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
if you upload file file onto rapidshare, then if those files are downloaded by many people, you get points. after certain points are earned, you can get premium accounts. These premium accounts are even sold by certain people.

OP
satyamy

satyamy

Alive Again...
ohh God....... So this was the reason

thanks for the help man
now this is you can call it
ek teer se doo shikar

whenever i search for some soft in google i get many link of rapidshare in many dif forums
i was always wondering why do people waste their time in 1st uploading any soft than making its link to many forums

now i got the answer for this

also

for the question I asked

Thanks all..........:)

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
if u are broadband user u can follow the following method
----

1)Once u reached the limit ,dis connect ur connection
2)goto Control Panel-->Network connections-->Left click LAN connection-->Properties
3)In the list,Select Internet Protocol(TCP/IP)-->Click properties
4)Now change the I.P addres field,click O.K ,Close
5)double click Internet Connection ,connect to net,now new I.P address will be assigned for the connection
6)download next link,enjoy!

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
Another way is use Deepfreeze. As you may be aware, Deepfreeze is a system protection software. It makes all changes to the PC temporarary. Once you restart, all changes will be gone and the PC will be back to its original state. After downloading from rapidshare, simply restart your PC. Deepfreeze is a paid software which will run for three months w/o payment. After three months format the PC, and start all over. I have used this method very successfully.

prinz

Journeyman
Ramakrishnan said:
Another way is use Deepfreeze. As you may be aware, Deepfreeze is a system protection software. It makes all changes to the PC temporarary. Once you restart, all changes will be gone and the PC will be back to its original state. After downloading from rapidshare, simply restart your PC. Deepfreeze is a paid software which will run for three months w/o payment. After three months format the PC, and start all over. I have used this method very successfully.

is it possible to download from rapid share using DeepFreeze who are having static ips!!! how can i use Deepfreeze and whats the use of it!!! plz explain...

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
prinz said:
is it possible to download from rapid share using DeepFreeze who are having static ips!!! how can i use Deepfreeze and whats the use of it!!! plz explain...

*www.faronics.com/html/deepfreeze.asp#Standard

Yes. It is possible to download from rapidshare from an ip with static address.

Deepfreeze works like this:

1. It is a system protection software. It does not place any restriction on your changing anything in the computer or working on the computer in any way. You can install programmes, you can download, new cokkies can be installed, new viruses can also be installed if you want, you can do any damn thing. But that will work only during that session only. Once you restart, every change made to pc will be gone. It will be as if you have not done any change at all. Suppose when you download from rapidshare, certain cookies are introduced to your computer which will identify it to rapidshare. With deepfreeze protection, once you restart, those cookies and any changes will be gone. That is why you will be able to download any number of times by restarting your computer. Even the Deepfreeze itself is a small programme, only about 4.5 mb!!!. Even I will say that it is the best protection against viruses. Once installed, don't think that you cannot do any changes. There is a password which you will provide during installation, using which you can make permanent changes. But in you happen to forget the password, you have to format your computer.

slugger

Banned
my question may be slightly out of context. but is there download manager that i can use for downloading stuff from rapidshare. i use fdm. earlier i was able to use it for downloading stuf from rapidshare, but not since the past year or so

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
I don't think free account now works with any of the download managers. Even flashget does not work with rapidshare free account. If you need to download via download manager either switch to some other file hosting site or get a premium rs.com account.

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
For those who think Collecters account is a good way to earn a rapidshare account read this.

For each download of you file you get 1 point. Point will not count if someone downloaded it with a Premium account.
You will need atleast 10000 points for a 1 month premium account.
So getting a premium account is very hard. So far in one month I have just collected 378 points.
One more thing. Files must be more then 1 MB or their download will not give you any point.

prinz

Journeyman
Quiz_Master said:
For those who think Collecters account is a good way to earn a rapidshare account read this.

For each download of you file you get 1 point. Point will not count if someone downloaded it with a Premium account.
You will need atleast 10000 points for a 1 month premium account.
So getting a premium account is very hard. So far in one month I have just collected 378 points.
One more thing. Files must be more then 1 MB or their download will not give you any point.

is it necessary to collect 10000 points in one month to get a rs premium account!!!... if i get 10000 points in two months will i get a rs premium account?...

navjotjsingh

Wise Old Owl
Yes...its only the total that matters. You can keep collecting points..as soon as they reach 10000 you can create either a new premium account or extend your exisiting premium account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom