Can anyone write a program for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PCWORM

UBERGEEK
This question might feel a little dumb.. but im desperately in need of a program written to practice it
for my practical exam which is going to be held 2morrow.... im not stressing ne1 to help (coz this kind of help is not normally asked for)...im just
looking 4 ne1 who has sum time to help me......thnx in advance!!!!

the question for the program:

Write a program to declare a class 'Account' having data members as Account_no and Balance.
Accept this data for 10 accounts and display data of accounts having balance greater than 5000

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
hahahari said:
which language? c? c++?
its c++ yaar.. coz class belongs exclusively to c++ n not c.

PCWORM said:
This question might feel a little dumb.. but im desperately in need of a program written to practice it
for my practical exam which is going to be held 2morrow.... im not stressing ne1 to help (coz this kind of help is not normally asked for)...im just
looking 4 ne1 who has sum time to help me......thnx in advance!!!!

the question for the program:

Write a program to declare a class 'Account' having data members as Account_no and Balance.
Accept this data for 10 accounts and display data of accounts having balance greater than 5000

dude i m sorry to say but IF U CANT WRITE SUCH A SIMPLE PROGRAM BY URSELF THEN LEARNIN PROGRAMIN IS OF NO USE!!! AND U R DOOMED FOR SURE IN TOMORROW'S EXAM!!! NO 1 CAN HELP U!!!!

but wat to say this is also the condition of most of the students who come for askin help in C at last time.

DUDE DONT EXPECT ANY1 TO GIVE U SUCH A SIMPLE PROGRAM COMPLETELY.
IF U R GETTIN SOME ERRORS IN UR PROGRAM THEN WE CAN HELP BUT GIVIN U THE COMPLETE PROGRAM WILL ONLY SPOIL U. SO U HAV TO LEARN UR LESSON FROM TOMORROWS EXAM

i know ki tum abhi mere ko bahut gali de raha hoga but this is for ur sake only

but IF U HAV DONE THA PROGRAM N GETTIN SOME ERRORS OR HAV SOME CONFUSION THEN WE CAN HELP U.POST THAT PROGRAM HERE.

BUT DUDE!! dont loose hope i will post the program by the evenin :mrgreen: but till then u should try

Last edited:

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
already posted in chit-chat section
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showpost.php?p=667429&postcount=8

that was on of the simplest and crude program, apply ur refinements, i would suggest using file operations, so that it makes a complete database program

And start learnin or u will be doomed soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom