Can anyone tell me good webhosting providers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I found the prices of realvaluehosting quite balanced ... I mean I will def. not go with a company which offers hosting a super cheap prices as every hosting company has to pay server charges, office and employees salaries etc. etc.

BTW, if anybody looking for super cheap hosting and came across about Manashosting offers than he/she must see this site - *manashostingreviews.blogspot.com
stop bumping old thread.

Rahuldhanpat

Broken In
Go For www.1and1.com The best one! I m having account with them from last 4 yrs. and i m 90% satisfied with that.I also changed alot of web hosts but all of them were worst(Not Even 60%) ....

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Heh, I reported the easytech.in user. Look at the favicon, and the website looks SO fake. They didnt do the website, I'm sure of it. They ripped another site, or they used a template. Just look at the logo and the contrasting website. The logo looks like a noob photoshop user's work, and the site looks kinda professional. Also look at the logo and caption's font, and the other fonts.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Heh, I reported the easytech.in user. Look at the favicon, and the website looks SO fake. They didnt do the website, I'm sure of it. They ripped another site, or they used a template. Just look at the logo and the contrasting website. The logo looks like a noob photoshop user's work, and the site looks kinda professional. Also look at the logo and caption's font, and the other fonts.
Its a readymade reseller template that is available to every reseller. The reseller just has to replace the default logo with his logo. Most of the domain registration resellers have the same thing. They just have to fill in the prices.

sz786

Right off the assembly line
Some facts about our company :

- Our customers include companies of reputed groups like United Brewaries & Tata, Colleges of Delhi University etc.

- Our Director has over 5 years experience in Indian Web Hosting Industry.

- We have one of the highest customer retention rate in the business.

and we dont just sit back and criticise others.

Fatima
link removed
24x7 Sales & Support Helpline 0-9910902233

Last edited by a moderator:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Yeah easytech.in,

- Our customers include companies of reputed groups like United Brewaries & Tata, Colleges of Delhi University etc.

- Our Director has over 5 years experience in Indian Web Hosting Industry.

- We have one of the highest customer retention rate in the business.

I'm sure this will look better on your website, than here at a forum. Hasnt a person with five years of experience got the bright idea yet?

and we dont just sit back and criticise others.

But I do! Advertising in forums is for EL CHEAPOs only, and with a fake looking website, any normal person wouldnt trust your company. If your site is so reputed, why havent those details posted the details? I'm not questioning your company, just trying to boost your customer sign-ups. :)

ASL pl0x? :D

Ok, ok, jk. No need to take it seriously. Couldnt resist XD

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
Some facts about our company :

1. You don't know the spelling of your Customer's business.
2. Such big companies don't buy 'cheap' hosting at Rs. 500 per annum.

We have one of the highest customer retention rate in the business.
Can you please post the entire list of your past and present customers please?
And you say that you do web designing. Can you please show me your portfolio?

I will call you soon: ' 24x7 Sales & Support Helpline 0-9910902233'

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Our customers include companies of reputed groups like United Brewaries & Tata, Colleges of Delhi University etc

Vijay Mallya, rank 500-something in World's List of Richest People, owner of kingfisher airlines, and whatnot, one of his companies is hosted on a 500 rupee domain? Please, learn to lie.

TATA? OMG WHAT THE ****
I refuse to comment for that.

And yeah, take a look at *tata.com/0_companies/index.htm
Contains all the 98 companies owned by Tata and their websites. Show us ONE, just ONE will do, ONE domain that you sold them. You said it, You prove it.

Similarly, 83 colleges of delhi univ.
*www.du.ac.in/collegesmain.html

Give us one name. If not, your webhosting with your five year old boss is PHAIL.

slugger

Banned
i doubt weather fatima aanteee is going to come back with a response

n e way wats the point of keeping a nearly 2 yr old thread open

requestin Mods to consider closing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom