can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RON28

Cyborg Agent
hello guys,
i know soon admin is going to delete this thread but still writing here :cry:
till now im have collected 283 rupees. but still have to go long to get a RAZER ABYSSUS gaming mouse.
Parents strictly said NO to me. :cry:

Iam a student and i don't do job, i just want to ask can anyone give me there razer abyssus or mx518 logitech mouse to play for just a month. i promise, trust me i will return it back to you even if i had to spend my collected money in returning back through courier.

People here are very luck to have such a big rig gaming monster pc. i can only imagine myself playing at cyber cafes. i only play counter strike game. and im pretty good at it. Just want to experience how a gaming mouse works. Please can anyone give me there old mouse. even if it is a broken. :)

avichandana20000

Cyborg Agent
build up your dream and chase after it. You must succeed one day. Games will come and go but this time will never come back . So please do your studies and promise to yourself that one day you will have enough money to fulfill your dreams.And that day do not forget about this day and always help others at your most. i have a normal optical mouse which i could spare but u need a gaming mouse. I feel Sorry that i cannot help you.

pcforumguy

Starting Off !!!
build up your dream and chase after it. You must succeed one day. Games will come and go but this time will never come back . So please do your studies and promise to yourself that one day you will have enough money to fulfill your dreams.And that day do not forget about this day and always help others at your most. i have a normal optical mouse which i could spare but u need a gaming mouse. I feel Sorry that i cannot help you.

:goodjob:

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
+10.But if you really want.Why dont you try this method?Like your parents might be giving you around 20-30.Rs a day for school/College.Start saving around 10-15.rs a day :)

bubusam13

Human
He is following the foot steps of wikipedia. Donatinon.

Aniwz, listen, when I was at school, at that time my parents used to give me Rs 5 for tiffin(5 was enough in those days as we have school bus). I used to save 1 or 2 rupees. 1 rupees a day makes Rs 30 a month. ha ha

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ Yes save money that way.
Like if you get 50
20-Lunch
10-20-transport
10-Save It!

That makes 300-600 a month.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Am pretty sure there are odd jobs you can do in your locality?
Alternatively you could sell of some of your warez and get some extra change?

**By warez, I don't mean illegal/cracked/phished software but maybe a legit game you don't play or some piece of hardware or something like that in the Bazaar section**

prudhivisekhar

In the zone
instead of spending the money u already have for borrowing a mouse, save the money and buy , so that u can have ur own mouse. so that u can have ur self a gaming mouse

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
instead of spending the money u already have for borrowing a mouse, save the money and buy , so that u can have ur own mouse. so that u can have ur self a gaming mouse

Bad idea as the gaming mouse costs 2k+ I think (am not a gamer, but I do remember seeing a used gaming mouse for that price on another forum)...and looking at his/her savings I doubt the time he or she will take to accumulate the money.
Another idea would be brokering the stuff thats being sold on forums, sell it to your friends for a small profit (Act as a middleman).

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
Sell your kidney.

Why are you so fanatic after a mouse? Why are you so desparate that you had to post online for this?

Save your money and buy ur own. And, if you are this much fanatic after playing games, i can only imagine what is happening with your studies...

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
Sell your kidney.

Why are you so fanatic after a mouse? Why are you so desparate that you had to post online for this?

Save your money and buy ur own. And, if you are this much fanatic after playing games, i can only imagine what is happening with your studies...

True Story.
But I guess its vacation time?

ritvij

rated R
why do you need mx518 or razer to play counter strike..?? save up some dough and buy a less cheaper mouse.. also it wont make you a pro gamer.. your shots will improve but not drastically....

^^:lol::lol: are you out of your mind mate.. after selling a kidney why will he buy a mouse.. he can buy a new rig..:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom