Can any one guide me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMN

In the zone
guys since i wanted to take up my career in Graphics and Multimedia,after my 12th i joined for a Diploma course in Multimedia and Animation at CADD Center in Cochin.
its a 1.5 year course.
now what i want to know is after this course...er...what am i supposed to do ? i have to take a degree right?
what institute/college do you recommend in India?and how good is SAE college?
pls do guide me and give me details.

thank you

anyone?
pls

Last edited:

windchimes

Can you hear it..??
That post wasn't complete. What is your area of interest? There is a wide range of options within Multimedia and Animation.

I believe the training at CAD would have helped you to learn the basics. If you have a decent demoreel you can apply to the studios, be it in the areas like architectural visualization or character animation or texturing or modeling...according to your area of interest.

BUY YES, A degree is essential if you wish to really move up the ladder. I am not sure whether SAE is giving a degree (isn't that a diploma?). If you have strong financial background search for graduate programs in good universities outside India offering a degree in related fields. In India there isn't a good undergraduate program as of now worth recommending. There are many private players around who literally is looting money from students. There Some may benefit and some may not depending on the centers and the teachers there.

OP
R

RMN

In the zone
tnx mate!
ill cover pretty much all the Software's in that course.
since i am in the initial stage i have not decided on what to specialize yet but say after this course i want to specialize as an animator?is there a specific degree for that?if yes pls do give me details.
but yeah SAE only has a diploma for this.

or if i want to specialize in Game Designing SAE is offering a "Degree Games Design & Development".
so basically my question is,whatever is it that i want to specialize in is just such a Degree course(specialized for a certain field) enough?(of course apart from the talent :) )

again thanks lot mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom