Camera talk...

Fubar

----------------------
Anyone know where I can buy a Ricoh GR III in Kolkata? Secondly Any information when is Fujifilm XF 16mm f/2.8R WR lens releasing in India?

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
They don't have wide presence like Canon or Nikon in India.

Better check Ricoh India and Fuji India.

kaz

right here
Guys, planning to get a tripod for my Nikon D5200 in the upcoming sale. Would be mostly used for stills along with a 55-200mm and 35mm f1.8 lens, please provide options under ₹5k

CRACING

Journeyman
Guys, planning to get a tripod for my Nikon D5200 in the upcoming sale. Would be mostly used for stills along with a 55-200mm and 35mm f1.8 lens, please provide options under ₹5k

I have Vanguard CX203AP which I use for my Nikon D5300 with 70-300mm, 50mm, 35mm and etc lenses. It is made of aluminum but very solid and sturdy. I got it 4 years ago for ~3k and now it is being sold for 5k by 3rd party sellers. Also there is a newer model (Vanguard Vesta 233AP) which looks similar as mine but little lightweight (as per specs) and doesn't come with carry bag.

Reactions: kaz

kaz

right here
I have Vanguard CX203AP which I use for my Nikon D5300 with 70-300mm, 50mm, 35mm and etc lenses. It is made of aluminum but very solid and sturdy. I got it 4 years ago for ~3k and now it is being sold for 5k by 3rd party sellers. Also there is a newer model (Vanguard Vesta 233AP) which looks similar as mine but little lightweight (as per specs) and doesn't come with carry bag.

Thanks, I guess stock will arrive for the 203AP. Will also keep a check on the price of 233AP.

OP
nac

nac

Aspiring Novelist
CIPA shipments stats - 2020

For the first time Mirrorless camera overtook DSLR in shipments @ 55%. More no. of manufacturers making Mirrorless and more no. of models of Mirrorless being launched every year compared to DSLR. It's to be expected. And this year CIPA recorded the biggest drop in shipments @41%, shipments to Europe and America dropped over 50%. Largely due to this pandemic, expecting it will get better this year at least a bit.

Top Bottom