Camera below 30k

Professor X

Broken In
Since your friends have Canon I recommend the 600D. Also because the D5100 isnt any cheaper. so :)

No, D5100 still cheap available for 29k NIKON D5100 DSLR CAMERA 18-55MM VR LENS 2YEAR NIKON INDIA WARRANTY BRAND NEW SEA | eBay

How is this adapter thing? camera body lens converter adapter Canon EOS to NIKON | eBay

Can you tell me a list of disadvantages of getting Nikon D5100 over Canon 600D? From above I read videos of Canon is better but what else?

pranav0091

I am not an Owl
No, D5100 still cheap available for 29k NIKON D5100 DSLR CAMERA 18-55MM VR LENS 2YEAR NIKON INDIA WARRANTY BRAND NEW SEA | eBay

How is this adapter thing? camera body lens converter adapter Canon EOS to NIKON | eBay

Can you tell me a list of disadvantages of getting Nikon D5100 over Canon 600D? From above I read videos of Canon is better but what else?

Dont buy that adapter. No auto, No focus at infinity. Big trouble.

I personally feel that the Canon here has a slight edge over the Nikon in terms of (Non live-view) focus speed and accuracy. Also my conclusion is that the 600D has better high ISO performance,even though its widely believed to be the other way round.

sujoyp

Grand Master
Comon pranav u r a 600D owner ... :D :D .....But this time I surely belive u better get 600D coz ur friend have canon and 2nd it have better video recording (which u always wanted from start)

raja manuel

In the zone
If you want video, add Magic Lantern to the 600D to get the functionality of a much more expensive camera (assuming you are interested in going deep into video).

rider

as Kratos
The price of Panasonic FZ200 has been dropped a little on ebay.in right now. It is costing 28k bucks now. Also there is new updated model by Sony has been launched HX300 with unbelievable 50x optical zoom for 21800 on flipkart. Any idea about the performance of both these bridge cameras.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Ever since it's launch it's hovering around 28-29k...

It's really surprising to see that price from flipkart. :) HX300 is recently launched camera. Not many reviews out there.

rider

as Kratos
Ever since it's launch it's hovering around 28-29k...

It's really surprising to see that price from flipkart. :) HX300 is recently launched camera. Not many reviews out there.
Most probably HX300 has better image quality than HX200V.

Top Bottom