Camera below 30k

aadi007

Journeyman
Any idea of price dropping? If it is for 25k I would say overall a great device and VFM.

For 28,500. You can get Nikon D5100 DSLR with 18-55mm lens and Nikon warranty.

Buddy, can u please tell me where D5100 with kit lens it available for 28500?
I mean, reputed sites only..

So far, I got a price of 30500 at zoomin.

OP
raj_55555

raj_55555

Journeyman
Any idea of price dropping? If it is for 25k I would say overall a great device and VFM.

For 28,500. You can get Nikon D5100 DSLR with 18-55mm lens and Nikon warranty.

lols :D DSLR is really not my game! I have no idea how to use one. I am content with a point and shoot, specially as I really don't intend on spending any more on lenses in future.

Canon sx50hs was available for 24.9 k on ebay though.

Buy from here. It costs 30.9 k If you buy before 20th January you may apply "EBAYCAM100" Coupon and get it for 5% less. :)

rider

as Kratos

You are litlle late some days ago I had seen a reliable ebay seller selling it for 29500 in which bank coupons can be applied.
But for now it is selling it for Rs 29,428 LINK in which no coupons are applicable but I think still a great deal. Go with it.

rider

as Kratos
lols :D DSLR is really not my game! I have no idea how to use one. I am content with a point and shoot, specially as I really don't intend on spending any more on lenses in future.

Canon sx50hs was available for 24.9 k on ebay though.

Okay, there is nothing no laugh about buying DSLR. Using it not a rocket science. Most of the functions and user interface is same in bridge camera that you are looking for. I suggest you to avoid Canon SX50HS unless you are looking for extremely high zoom photography. For the picture quality you should opt for FZ200.

thanks everyone for your replies.
How reliable is ebay? I am little skeptical...never bought from them.

For me ebay.in is 100% reliable, even more than flipkart. Basically shopping on ebay it depends upon the seller you are buying from. The seller I recommended seems to be faithful as he sold out 1819 products from the ebay store with 99.5% positive feedback.

OP
raj_55555

raj_55555

Journeyman
Yup! I am getting that. Also there's a 6.5% discount applicable since today :)

But if I get a DSLR, wouldn't I need to get separate lenses. I won't be able to spend any more on this.

mastervk

In the zone
Yup! I am getting that. Also there's a 6.5% discount applicable since today :)

But if I get a DSLR, wouldn't I need to get separate lenses. I won't be able to spend any more on this.

in general yes you need to spend on additional good quality lenses ..

but you can work with single lens also (like 18 -55 mm which you generally get with body)...18 55 is good for event portrait landscape etc

for more zoom you can buy something like 18 -1135 or 18 -200 instead of 18 -55

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaaah but there is no combo of 5100 and any other lens then 18-55...to get 18-105 you have to spend 8-10k more
and for 18-200 you have to spend 30-35k

OP
raj_55555

raj_55555

Journeyman
yaaah but there is no combo of 5100 and any other lens then 18-55...to get 18-105 you have to spend 8-10k more
and for 18-200 you have to spend 30-35k
And that would mean it's not for me, I have already ordered my camera anyway.. :p

nac

Aspiring Novelist
And that would mean it's not for me, I have already ordered my camera anyway.. :p

FZ200??? Up to my knowledge, You would be the first one here to buy that cam. Post a comment when you get it... We would like to see some photographs from you then....

OP
raj_55555

raj_55555

Journeyman
Sorry guys! Had a last minute cash crunch, and had to cancel my order. I will get the same next month (once I get the salary :p). I will surely post pics then.

Top Bottom