Camera Bag under 700!

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
This might seem like a very weird thing to ask but the bundled camera bag of my Nikon Coolpix P510 is very cramped after fitting all the wires and extra batteries. So can anyone suggest a camera bag which can easily accomodate my P510(advanced P&S) and its 3 batteries, an HDMI wire, a USB Wire and an Adapter and costs under 700?

sujoyp

Grand Master
There are lots of bag at that budget available at flipkart..just get one that will fit your requirement and get from a good company.

sujoyp

Grand Master
thats good :) but is it ok that its a shoulder bag...not a sling type...I mean these boxy bags are uncomfortable to carry

OP
pranjal.3029

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
thats good :) but is it ok that its a shoulder bag...not a sling type...I mean these boxy bags are uncomfortable to carry

What do you mean? I don't get it

You mean they are worn like this?

*www.canvashandbagshop.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/b/e/best-camera-shoulder-bag_slr-camera-bag-for-men-_-women-41.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

But they can easily be put over the neck right? I think the bag that came bundled is also a shoulder bag and so far I haven't encountered any strains over a long time.

Last edited:

sujoyp

Grand Master
yaah you got it right...but if you dont have any problem then its good :)

I use this one

*www.macobserver.com/columns/justathought/2007/06/20070616bag3.jpg

OP
pranjal.3029

pranjal.3029

Colossus of Stars
yaah you got it right...but if you dont have any problem then its good :)

I use this one

*www.macobserver.com/columns/justathought/2007/06/20070616bag3.jpg

I'll be fine. Thanks for your help! Appreciate it!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, If I were to use the sling type back...which one would you recommend for my budget?

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think there is any sling-type bag in my budget so I haven't really got a choice! :D Thanks, again

sujoyp

Grand Master
hmmm yes you are right :D just wanted to make you aware :) this way I have collected 5 bags now...3 purchased and 2 free ;)

Top Bottom