Camcorder buing guide

Parvez khan

Broken In
hello...everyone i want to buy a camcorder within 15000-25000 rs,
i dont know about the features but it can capture video or images(or both) at a distance of around 30-50 mtrs,,,for eg...it should take nice shots at that distance & i can see the faces clear out of it...,,thanks in advance......

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
Camcorders are exclusively for videos. Image capture is poor because of tiny sensor. They have huge optical zoom and made for single handed usage. This one is the best in range with 25x optical zoom and 5MP still capture
Sony HDR-CX190E Camcorder: Flipkart.com

Alternate is
*www.flipkart.com/canon-legria-hf-r...8QUH&ref=55d01053-2fd0-41b2-92d3-9c2d13d01ec5
which has more zoom (32x) but not sure if it will be available at your place. Also I have no idea about the actual performance.

If you are considering a camera, go for Sony HX20v. Very solid performer in terms of both video and stills

OP
P

Parvez khan

Broken In
THANKS...PRASHANT.....actually i had posted a thread on the came topic & i also got the same HX20v recommendation ,,,i want to know that can it capture video & image both at a distance of 50mtrs,,,,

marvelousprashant

Cyborg Agent
We dont read zoom range in metres as the range of camera is infinte (you can get decent shots of moon with craters etc with HX20v. 20x zoom means an object looking 1cm without zoom will look 20cm when zoomed

This should help in assessing the zoom range.
*cdn-static.cnet.co.uk/i/c/rv/e/digitalcameras/sony/cyber-shot-dsc-hx20v/sony-cyber-shot-hx20v-zooms.jpg

*digital-photography-school.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Mall-3-wide.jpg
*digital-photography-school.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Mall-3-tele.jpg

Top Bottom