Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dipen01

Youngling
mykey: checkout

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28503

do u still want me to take those CDS..from him..

oye kya kya kharidega...:p... USB Cover.. DVD writer...:D

BTW this is 1000th post of this THREAD....:D

Last edited:

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Abbe wo site ke cd ko 1-2 mahine lagte hain to come. Usse achcha idhar ka hain. Now dont ask me any more questions cd lele. Sab kharidunga re dvd bhi usb cover bhi :D and maine already FC5 order kiya hain thru that site :D

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hi All, hey GA u can try Moser Baer its good and m using Sony DVD RW used couple of time till now no problem. you can get Moser Baer for Rs 30 - 40 depending on quantity and location, at Aundh I got price of 50 rs for Moser Baer without case and he was selling one unbranded DVD for Rs 35 dont go for them, ya u also get one cheap brand from moser bare.
Any way guys I forgot to inform u all that I got LG DVD writer 2 weeks ago and its working fine 4.5 GB data in 15-20 mins at 8X (I dont remember right but not more then this) my DVD supports 16X but didnt wanted to take risk as if DVD player might not support. Still my AGP card slot is empty as my pocket is also empty, Min 3.5k for a decent card.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
well i have used BenQ but i purchased it in Tokyo and they are good. i have not used any other media as i have enough space so no delete just load is my funda.

where r u now a days. how is life ?

Avi

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Well when it comes to DVD Media its more like hit or miss thing.Lately MBI is also not that great,i mean i see some different die everytime i buy them.THe safest bet i would say is SOny Corporation as of now.

Also trust me, the Burner makes a hell lot of a difference how the write quality of the drive is.The Sony DRU 820 is based on BenQ 1670 which Benq never realeased as it had issues.Earlier SOny are mostly LiteOn i guess.Only DRU 810 is BenQ 1640.

SO if you have a LG or Benq drive,even if the media is bad, the writer will give you acceptable quality.Other drives just hate bad media.So thats about it.

Also remember to burn media at 8X speed to get decent quality.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Thanks Abelnwill, Avi and darklord.

@Ablenwill: The prices you mentioned are on bit higher side. MBI is available for 25/-, that too single piece. For 5 and more you can bargain.

@Avi: Yes..you lucky dude...get Japanese stuff from Japan. So no wonder, you are a 'satisfied customer'. :). Also, do you know of any inexpensive MP3 player with rewind/fast forward funtionality ?

@darklord: that was some good info. Regarding Sony media( atleast the CDRs) were from CMC Magnetics and not original Sony. So I stopped using them. Also Imation media has the same media id. Guess, I will stick with MBI (and take chances with quality variations).

@mykey: I am in Hyderabad (sincle last 10 months...so no surprises, I guess :) . Y!/MSN are not allowed..so not much online.

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hey GA the price u mentioned is for Hyderabad I guess... the price I mentioned is for Pune and that too I told it differs from area to area.. any way m too using MBI and till not didnt faced any problem also Sony DVD RW is going fine lets see till when... Guys can I have some DVD movies stored on ur drives or DVD itself if any let me know @ avi u might have much stuff let me know so I can add them in my small collection better u publish it so all of us can have idea on it.... hey I might need ur Sony memory stick is it available this time if yes let me know oh forgot to mention I will need it this saturday itself will buzz u tomorrow bye....

hey @neel welcome... to one of the techie group of Pune.... I dont know if there are any other...hehehe

Last edited:
OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Update of DVD blanks: Bought a 10 Moser Baer Pro DVD+R Blanks (loose, since 10-pack spindle was costing more) for Rs.200/- and DVD+RW for 75/-.

GA

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Arrey Bhai log apan pass hua CCNA. Got 987/1000. Now really a party in pending to a lot of ppl. Plan plan b4 10 Aug mom is goin on 10 b4 that plan something.

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
djmykey said:
Arrey Bhai log apan pass hua CCNA. Got 987/1000. Now really a party in pending to a lot of ppl. Plan plan b4 10 Aug mom is goin on 10 b4 that plan something.

Congrats, mikey !

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Achcha decide ho gaya after I talked with my mom. Party will be given in Pune. Avi no matheran re saala baarish mein that place is **** man so I dun wanna go there now. Apan log chahiye to we'll go in winter. That place roxx in winter I heard. Anyways Sunday is the day time is somewhat 11ish. To place is yet to be decided. No booze strictly. Place batao.

And if anyone misses the party then take this
*img226.imageshack.us/img226/1899/treatyt8.jpg

Last edited:

avi_avadhut

Broken In
abe sale this is the amount which gandhiji gave to Pakistan. i think the amount was 55 not 50. so moral of the story is mickey gandhiji ke karib pahunch gaya hai..

hehehhe

anyway plan something guys.........
looking like pura group pani main bah gaya hai...

Avi

CyCo

In the zone
guys .. 1 of u earlier mentioned that they had finished their CCNa .. can that person PM me pls ..

i want to do it next sem , but some ppl tell me its a cakewalk whereas others say it will take abt 6 mnths ..

djmykey

Let the music play.....
CyCo said:
guys .. 1 of u earlier mentioned that they had finished their CCNa .. can that person PM me pls ..

i want to do it next sem , but some ppl tell me its a cakewalk whereas others say it will take abt 6 mnths ..

Hey that was me. Ok its not a cakewalk in the real sense but still its not all that hard too. So u can consult me on what r u problems really. Dont listen to anyone. Go through the syllabus urself and check it out. Was scared as hell abt the CCNA exam but i got a cool 987, so the bottomline is "Jo dar gaya samjho mar gaya" Jokes apart u got a good rig man. I really appreciate it. I wonder where u stay wanted to see it sometime.

CyCo

In the zone
@djmykey

i have checked out the course .. but is it possible to do it by self study in a months time ?? which insti do u recommend ?? sybex book is good nuff ??

how long did ur MCSE take ??

im doing TE-IT from PU in PICT (katraj)

what abt u ??

p.s. *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=33990

avi_avadhut

Broken In
kanha mar gaya sab ke sab..

koi meet ka plan hai ki nahi..

kisiko bike mili, kisi ko mobile mila to kisike ghar pe laddu mile..
sab ke sab chor hai..... natak karate hai..

plz post date for meet as i am not going home in this entire month..(sep)

Avi

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Me too coming to Pune next year for studies.:)) Will do my 11th and 12 th at Gurukul,Pune. Wish Digit fourm is not blocked. Anyways I m 14. Anyone interested in cartoons here? Anyone got Beyblade G revolution series???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom