Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyCo

In the zone
@devianthulk its runs awesome .. i run COD2, NFS:MW and FEAR on it on full graphics ... MAX everything !! w/o lag

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
@Dipen: Thanks Dipen. That helped a lot. I assume that's the price for a double bed right?

@Devianthulk: I will be there for probably four days, from 11th Feb till 14th Feb. My budget can stretch upto 400 to 500 per night.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Thats cool! For a sec I was shocked at the high prices, and then I realised that I had asked for the prices of a double bed room. Silly me! So a single room will be in and around 300-400. Good.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
@Dipen - :shock: Dood whaddya think ma dad is gonna allow me to come to Sinhagad without a liscence and the new bike no way not even in hell. Damn how I wish I could man but I cant damn it. Bas abhi khud hi seekhunga saala koi nahi mere local koi dost sekhane ko tayar nahi they. Now I told them f* off, I got my own bike, so just f* off. :p

@CyCo - Was obsessed with my bike and today read the thread and realised that I dint welcome you (damn me) Anyways better late than never, Welcome to the group man. Nice PC man wish I had it mine is literally crawling :p Damn when will I get a job, a house, pc, chick ??

I am too much demanding frm life, ain't I ??

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Arre saala puchna reh gaya...

@CyCo - Where do u stay??

@Dipen - Tera pc uthta kab hai rengne ke liye !!

Dipen01

Youngling
:x :x BOL le BOl le..... Aisa PC lunga...ke....log tension mein aa jayenge.... :lol: waise if u remember we discussed this at meet...

4 GB RAM yad aya... :p

CyCo

In the zone
i stay in the PICT hostel .. the college is in katraj(dhankewadi) ...

can u guys just gimme an into to u all , where u guys study and where u stay ??

Dipen01

Youngling
Well i live closest to you...

Vasant Baug , Bibwewadi...... To be Precise on the corner of Bibwewadi-Kondwa Road..

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Guys, more queries.

How far is Vishrantwadi from Pune railway station?

What's the easiest way of getting there from the station?

Is it safe to tarvel after 12 in the night because that's when I will be reaching Pune.

How far is Deccan Gymkhana from Vishrantwadi?

Is Deccan Gymkhana and Vishrantwadi in the same direction from the station?

Sorry for so many questions guys. I must warn you, if you answer these, I will be here again with more. I promise to keep bugging you till I land at Pune. :)

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Dipen01 said:
Well i live closest to you...on the corner of Bibwewadi-Kondwa Road..
:shock: khopche mein :p

I study.... naaah I dun study anymore I while away my time at karROX J.M. Road, and I live in Kalewadi, near Pimpri.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
so guys finally we have powerful system than me in our group.... :? :?

well now target him................. :twisted: :twisted:

and lets plan meet this sunday.
not for overclock but at least for VMWare and stuff.

hey lets ask CyCo about overclocking.... :wink:

what is he doing and get him in our meet so we can explore more about him.. what you say...........

mickey now you have one bike and there are 3 unicorns in our grooup.

so lets plan for out of pune trip............

plz put everobodys comments on this.........

where is sagar..............
:idea:
what time we should plan meet.
lets make it early so everybody can enjoy it.

can we plan it to CyCo's place.......

plz let me know....

avi

CyCo

In the zone
@all

ive not got a flat yet guys , so srry :) ...im in the college hostel and will b gettin my own after this sem .. so u gotta hold on ...

@Dipen01 u mean near gera junction ??

Dipen01

Youngling
@avi : A link that mite help..you...checkout...

*www.techenclave.com/forums/i-require-audigy2-drivers-urgently-56386.html

Ablenwill

Broken In
@mickey congrats man so have got your lovely beast between your legs alone till now or not. Dont forget to wear helmate play safe ok kid and arrange a party soon.
Welcome all new members ya avi u r right will like to see the performance of this good rig of cyco.
@C-A-D both the places r in opp direction if you have bike then its ok else you will have to travel long in bus or rick.

devianthulk

Broken In
@ctrl_alt_del
Vishrantwadi is quite far from Pune railway station... catch a bus heading that side. If ur new to Pune... catch a rick... much more convienient.

Is it safe to tarvel after 12 in the night because that's when I will be reaching Pune.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Man... the more i look at the question... the more it makes me laugh.. Anyways... Pune is a safe n rockin place. Chillax!

@Every1
Any1 having Lost Tv series.... pls lemme know.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
@all: - Tum log chahe gaali do ya kuch bhi karo par jab tak mujhe liscence nahi milta mujhe bike chalane nahi milegi. And the good news is I can drive da scooter :) atlast :) and only problem region is a lil control and turning without touching legs down (u know that figure of eight thingy) so will try that up in this week then will be off with my bike.
Meri bhi thodi thodi phatti hai when I speed so basically I'm a lil scared so lemme chill first ok :p

@for the meet: - Ok now CyCo has told us that he is in hostel. Cr@p man cr@p this hostel system suxx man I hate it. Anyways Avi its up to you now ab to tera hi sahara hai. Maybe ur house only.

@Ablenwill: - Damn I forgot yaar thanx for reminding me I dint buy a helmet dadeeeeeeeeeee........ Hope u might allow me to ride ur bike the next time we go to meet :)

Arey mere bike ko no nahi mila ab tak so still its on temporary no so pls ppl I need to get my bike registered first.

Dipen01

Youngling
@Cyco :Well i dont know what gera junction is ....If u remeber the Kalyan Bhel waala road...I live on the junction of the road.

@deviant : Well if u want Complete collection i.e 2 series uptil know. Sagar has them. I only have 1st one and that too out of 20 1 episode is missin.. Sagar even has Joey's two series....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom