Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys my momy is going on sunday morning at 9 something so i am free for complete day. instead of planning meet 2 hours before mickey class lets plan at 11 something at my place.
mickey come to my place then all of us will stay at my place only and then you can move to your class.

location - AnandNagar Bus stop - Santosh Hall - then my home sweet home
time - 11 AM - sunday
then i can pickup anybody when he arrives there as my home is max 5 min from there.
you can call me at - 9890646682 (just hope its not busy or 9890668193 - my office phone which will be free...............)

any suggession -
anybody wants pickup then i can come for him (only thing he needs to pay :D :D :D )

hey mickey which bike you have taken ---
you did not informed us....

sale party chahiye...
aur mere phone ko kuch mat bolana...
sala din me 4 se lekar 10 ghante chala hai..
to thodi kharab halat hogi na.

may be i should go for a model which passed stress test. hehehhehe

bye and waiting for meet (with all of you.......................

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok i forgot, my bad, I have booked Honda Unicorn (Self start), it will come at my place somewhere between 15 Jan so after that I'll learn it and stuff. Ok avi u need to pick me up i dunno Anandnagar man pls do come to pick me up i can be there at that time do come pls man.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
abe tereko pickup karana to 2 ltr petrol jayega.

tu bata tereko kanha pickup karana hai..
aja deccan pe... aur call kar muje.

kab ayega...

what about others..

vaibahv, sagar, ablen.... whos gonna come.....

guys plz update me.. if only 2or 3 coming then better to meet personally.
make it fast.......

avi

Dipen01

Youngling
Yeah ...ill be there...but no idea about this Anand Nagar Bus Stop...

How long is it from Swargate.... and yeh i dont have bike..so is tripsy possible from Anandnagar...

Anyways let me know...and yeah ill be bringing my HDD..

catch ya then....

Dipen

devianthulk

Broken In
@avi -- I'll b coming for the meet.
Sunday... 11 am right?
Btw i got a Digicam too.. will get it for the meet.
Will contact u for directions to reach ur place.
Any change in plan... keep us updated

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Abbe avi not frm my house frm deccan. Ok wait lemme tell you what I will do, Ablenwill stays here in Sanghvi if hes coming then I'll come with him or else I'll come to Balgandharva Chowk u can pick me up frm there what do u say. Is it ok with u. How did ya think that I'll ask u to pik me frm my house :p :lol:

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys....

Anandnagar is very famous stop at swarage area.
you can come by bus or 6 seater. all buses and auto you can find at Ganesh Kala Krida Mandal side of Swarage area.
dont come by normal auto it will cost you bomb.
take 6 seater or bus.......

once you come to Anandnagar stop then just call me..
all of you must be having my both numbers if you find one busy....

mickey catch bus which goes to Swarage then you can come down to AnandNagar. if not possible then come to whereever you want and call me. i ll pick you up.

and guys remember i am staying at my aunt's place so please NO DISCUSSION ABOUT MY JAAN......................

waiting for more and more guys...... lets have group photo's and official meet....

where is Sagar, Saroman... are they coming....
if 11 is not possible then they can come down till 1 or 2. no probs.. as meet will go long..

mickey try to contact them.

what about our list of contacts.... how is preparation going on..
you already have my 2 numbers and 3 mail address too....
so start making it..

avi

M

mastang

i shall be there to

and mickey u can come with me as deccan is near to me so i can pick u up my real name is Shrirang and my tata indicom phone no is 020-56262466

give me a call when u reach deccan bus stop.
if u r going with some one else please post or i will
keep waiting.so in anycase post whatever u r planning.
and i know santosh hall chauwk so no problem ,only thing dont know avi's current home

avi think again would it be ok to meet at ur aunts house because it could be to much desturbing as we might be too many guys for the indoor meet.

so if any change of plan do post early.
i will revisit this topic tommorrow again before coming to avi

so bye for now,meet u soon.

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Hey man thanks but I'll ask abt it to Ablenwill then will decide wether to go with Ablenwill or in a bus so whatever is my plans u pls go ahead man dont want to keep you waiting ok. Will get outta my house at 10 am so will b there at deccan at around 10:45 then will call avi if ablenwill doesnt come or else will come to his house somehow :p

Dipen01

Youngling
Well no reply from Saroman.... just chatted mikey...got his number from mikey..

will be calling him..tomo..at 9 am...

who else are comin...avi didnt confirmed that will it be suitable for hosting at...his auntys place..

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok this meet was a grand success as per the specifications go. All the peeps were there and all the

ppl meet each other ppl. And lots of data was shared as usual and lots of info was shared (for the

first time) Ok first of all me and ablenwill had a really rough time finding avi's house and then

somehow we did find out his house atlast and what I get to see devianthulk at the comp :shock: I

thought that he might b late or sumthing but he was there. Damn I thought its me who's late. Then we

had the formal intros and all then we sat down and saw Avi's lappy man it was damn sleek n sexy. Man

and da pics he clicked were so gorgeous man kya kahoon saala shabd ki baad aa jayegi. Then I got to

see a iPod (Video one 60 GB) damn wont forget this moment coz I was thinking of myself to less coz I

dint c it. Now that has been overcome. And let me tell ya I have been bowled over by the iPod say

whatever u want that device roxx dood. Then we saw his 6600 GT all I could do was gawp at it. Damn it

was heartburn for me when Avi showed me his Audigy 2 ZS. Kya kahoon wanted to desperately take it

home and try it out on my ATP3.

<Break> Snacks </break>

Then we were talking abt general issues coz lights had gone and were pretty much engrossed in it and

dinr catch the time and so then when the lights came at aroung 5 pm then only did we realize that its

5 pm and then we hurried through things and then ended the meet. Now the next meet is on next sunday

where Avi will give a demo on Exchange and loads of things (damn dont remember anything now coz my

head is paining and am already asleep.) ok then I end this biiig post with the groups pic that we

took. the members in the pic are as follows : -

*img225.imageshack.us/img225/8003/digit17pl.th.jpg

Abhishek - Avadhut's Cousin
Hasmukh - Ablenwill
Ajay - Devianthulk
Vaibhav - Saroman
Michael - Djmykey (Me :p)
Shripad - Mastang
Avadhut - Avi_avadhut
Dipen - Dipen01

Sagar and abhishek next time aa jao yaar.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
well i wont say it was best meet.

best meet will be our next scheduled one...

my plans are to use our group to develope everybody's skill which will be helpful for them in future.
Next meet i am going to give Demo on VMware.
but i will also force everybody to speak something as a leader.
i know we all are students but we need to start and that start should be our next meet. i dont want 2-3 guys on pc, one on lappy, one on ipod and 2-3 talking something else. Noooooooooooo

what i want is group sitting together and one person talking something lets say discussing about any topic. and others are asking question to him.
There will be "NO DATA TRANSFER" in our next meet.

we must spend 5-6 hours in something productive.
whatever you want can take from my system. its open for you always but talk to Abhi and get it on any day. but meet should be meet only.

Please if anybody has some good plan then please welcome.
its not like that only servers, systems, cards, tech should be discussed but its about approach that we have to develope.

After this technical meet we will have meet outside pune (may be c chowk or Sinhgad or something where we will have nice photo sessions and fun as well but first Tech meet - that what our group is.

so everybody come with any subject that you can talk about.
you can talk may be for 5-10 min that is not big issue. but we should talk.

so start prepairing..........................

waiting for our next meet.

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
avi_avadhut said:
I dont want 2-3 guys on pc, one on lappy, one on ipod and 2-3 talking something else. Nooooooooooooavi

I I Sir, I'll get the Karunesh songs on a CDs (coz it more than 1.5 GB) will that do or u still need more songs if yes tell me.

avi_avadhut said:
There will be "NO DATA TRANSFER" in our next meet.avi

I'm gonna love this coz all the peeps just stick to ur pc. And no one seems intrested in talking at all.

avi_avadhut said:
After this technical meet we will have meet outside pune (may be c chowk or Sinhgad or something where we will have nice photo sessions and fun as well but first Tech meet - that what our group is.avi

Hey man is Sinhagad out of Pune; dint know man anyways, I wanted SMS Server so pls man could u write it for me on a CD pls man I need this. Thats the only thing I need and if u have anything else for me pls tell me I'll get the cds.

abhishekkulkarni said:
@ avi

Excellent idea .

Arre yaar meet ko aao na sirf baatein hi karoge kya.

@Avi this is my English folder if u want anything just tell me

*img294.imageshack.us/img294/6506/englishfolder5ly.th.jpg

Ablenwill

Broken In
Hey Mickey thanks for the uploading the pic, it was really great to meet everyone personally, but it will be really a good idea to share knowledge rather then just only chatting and data copy.

Dipen01

Youngling
@mikey..: U take too much protection man :lol: :lol: Kaspersky and Zone Alarm as well... Do we need both...

@avi : Man can u remeber the password for fightclub.zip...Coz its 5 hours and still Zip Key is unable to recover it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom