Calling all Pune Techies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys sorry i cannot join right now...
too much work in office and i must finish it if i want to go home....

so please try to understand......

but please be in touch.. bye.... avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Ok me talked to avi he told that he has chutti on thursday to sunday so we can meet on thursday morn if its ok with ya ppl suggest some time ok.

amol48

Searching...
Hey guys me too from pune !! lot of people here seems to be from pune . lol! BYE guys and have a great NEW YEAR !!

devianthulk

Broken In
amol48 said:
Hey guys me too from pune !! lot of people here seems to be from pune . lol! BYE guys and have a great NEW YEAR !!

Whats so funny bout that?
Anyways... welcome to the group

@Mikey... any plans to meet up soon?

sagar_mutha

Broken In
Dont think 1st Jan would be convinient for many after a long 31st night :wink: ....Neway,avi is very busy with work so we'll have to check which day suits him...
Dipen,wats up with you man?got broadband?

Dipen01

Youngling
2 days...man... :p :p only 2 days more...

though its only 64 kbps...but net at home...is different...these cyber cafe woes...all out...

am in Bibwewadi...and no one is giving connection here... contacted Sify , Tata.

So finally got Hathway.... 64kbps.. Unlimited (551/month)...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways... how are you... u dont seem to be online..too often...or ur not loggin in messenger..

How were ur papers...!!!

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Cool man, nice! Btw anybody talked to avi his phone is engaged since yest morning to evening :shock: itna kya baat kar raha hai, nahi pata.

M

mastang

hi all u guys how is everyone? All exams, everything is over and i got new broadband connetion too from dataone so i can be here on this topic for more time.

Anyways good to see avi back ,man i am eagerly waiting to meet u as last time i missed that chance so tell me and all when u r free

I was not not posting lately but still was regularly visiting this topic to check there comes any meet or so.Hence waiting for that.

i am going to mumbai on 2nd Jan to see off my brother to chennai as he got new jot there in finance though will be back on the same day i think,so tell me avi when can i meet u.Also i am upgrading my comp so i need some components form u.

specifically i am interested in speakers and monitor ,but before that i want to get feel of them.

i might be using oldest computers among the members----P1 200 Mhz,48mb ram,20GB hdd and similar other things lol. And believe me i am on this comp while typing this post.

One more thing, can all punities here tell approximate address where they stay? so the ones leaving nearby can meet atleast once before big meet.

so let me start i leave near petrol pump on shastri road (navi peth,rambaug colony).Others may follow---

Also can all of u tell computer dealers with good prices and of course reliability in pune?

so bye for now will be here soon!!!!!!

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Avi is in Kolhapur, so he'll be coming to Pune on Monday. And he'll be free in the evening so guys if anyone is free anytime in the evening phone avi first coz his schedules are a bit dodgy. And then fix a meet and do let us know. Maybe we might be meeting on Monday 6 PM IST @ Karrox JM Road. It all depends upon Avi.

abhishekkulkarni

Journeyman
Hello guys :)
Wishing all of you a very
Happy New Year

@ Dipen

Read in the posts above that you have only 2 days to go before you experience " Internet Nirvana " . :lol:

Congrats . :)

Btw , the one free Email ID provided by Hathway is excellent & it also offers POP3 support .
But do make sure that you get the ID . Coz one of my friends had to wait for almost 2 months ( after he was given the Modem ) to get his ID .

@ Mikey

Hey dude , how are you ?

I guess that you are planning a meet some time soon . :wink:

Count me in :D

Btw , I am repeating this since the previous meet was being planned -- If somebody has a DigiCam please bring it to the Meet so that we can post those Pictures over here .

avi_avadhut

Broken In
sorry guys for being out of touch but ..........

anyway i am back to business now and we can shedule a meet.
i have sony W5 with 512MB so we can have as many photos as you want.
you can also enjoy my Jap snaps collections and DVD rips.
so W5, iPOD-video-60GB, my sexy lappy and old system coupled with 6600GT, audigy2ZX, DVD-RWdual - everything is waiting for all of you.

my mom is coming to i might be busy on saturday or sunday but lets plan something right now.

mickey - lets make list of members and their details - address, email ID, phone number..

guys if you want to have a meet then my place is always open but i am staying at AnandNagar - Singhgad road. is it possible for all you guys to come down here..

it will be our old theory - come to BCL first and i will be there and we will go to my place.... let me know if anyone has some sugessions....

if you want to have use of W5 then lets plan something like Khadakawasala or C.Chowk or Singgad or something......

waiting for reply..
and plzzzzzzzzz dont hope my phone to be free... :)

Dipen01

Youngling
Hey..

what do u say if we shift..our meeting place from BCL to Swargate..or something like it.. :p ..

Sorry Sorry... was kddin...no probs..where ever we keep... yeah but lets take in consideration the bikes...

I dont have any ... as far as i know..even mikey doesnt have..we use to have one of saroman..but hes not in touch...may be he reads this...

so what are further plans...

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Saro is coming and so is my bike (dunno when but have paid the first downpayment damn still need to figure out how to ride a bike me still a bachcha). Ok Avi I got a problem my fugging class is cr@pping my sense of humour saala abhi class is from 6pm to 8pm and after 8 main to waise bhi neend mein rehta hoon so if you could pls plan a meet b4 my class or on sunday what say abt this sunday is ur mom gonna be staying here on sunday if yes we can have a small meet on any other day b4 my class pls reply yaar tera phone nahi lagta hai re kabhi engaged to kabhi kuch aur hi bajta hai wo phone phenk de.

M

mastang

one suggetion here if we all will be going to avi's place after meeting, then why dont we meet there itself rather than coming to BCl first and again going to anandnagar?

of course if possble!

And avi did u cancel plan of selling ur desktop?

my friend is also interested in just CPU upgrade ,so he wants information regarding that also.By selling parts it would be more easy for u to get ur pc sold.

anyway bye for now ,waiting for the meet. :oops: :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom