Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
sagar_mutha said:
Ur leaving next week :shock: :shock:
Now if you can manage lets plan a proper meet this weekend and hope things dont screw up...or atleast give us ur contact no so that we can call n say goodbye...
Keep posting in this thread n keep visiting Pune!We'll are gonna miss you :(

All the best!

I am gonna miss you all and this city too. :( . Spent three years here, and have many bitter/sweet experiences. I am not sure about the newer guys on this thread, but I am gonna call all you 'older' guys. And of course, will keep posting whatever 'happens' to me in Hyd. ;).

Since I am leaving this Friday, meet won't be possible, so I guess we will chat over phone. Things moved very fast in last couple of weeks...interviews with the new company,visit to Hyd. and formalities with the present company and what not. Also I felt that, we will all meet last Thursday...and I will announce the news. But it didn't happen. :(

Anyway, what are chat and email fo ?!? We will always stay in touch!:)

GA

avi_avadhut

Broken In
i am sad yaar the group we planned to make strong now getting into pieces. :(

anyway happy to see you new job.
whats your plan - wanna settle in Hbad or any other city you have in mind.

for me i love pune even it is not so good as other cities. :p
but i will miss you too.. 8)

guys do something and try to make group big and strong.
two of us are now will be with you virtually.

so rest guys try to make more connections or at least make news guys - old guys - hehehhhehehe.

best luck again and we will miss your good and bad habbits.

cant do anything when it comes to profession.

Man i took gift and everything but could not meet my Jaan. :oops: :oops:
what else i should say....
:cry: :cry:

bye

avi

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
avi_avadhut said:
i am sad yaar the group we planned to make strong now getting into pieces. :(

anyway happy to see you new job.
whats your plan - wanna settle in Hbad or any other city you have in mind.

for me i love pune even it is not so good as other cities. :p
but i will miss you too.. 8)

guys do something and try to make group big and strong.
two of us are now will be with you virtually.

so rest guys try to make more connections or at least make news guys - old guys - hehehhhehehe.

best luck again and we will miss your good and bad habbits.

cant do anything when it comes to profession.

Man i took gift and everything but could not meet my Jaan. :oops: :oops:
what else i should say....
:cry: :cry:

bye

avi

Yeah, two guys are leaving can be a blow to the group, but I guess that others have started meeting and it's a +ve developement.

You are right about profession..in a year or two many of guys will be all over the World.

I had the offer for onsite (Japan) job, but the profile was not of interest, as I don't want to make a career related to more of Translation and less of technology. :D

GA

Dipen01

Youngling
:? Dunno How to respond now..??? Anways... not 2... 3 members are gone.. even theres no news of Vaibhav (saroman)...

so instead of getting bigger its getting smaller. anyways...

It was indeed a nice experience with u guys.. ALL THE BEST for evrything..
Keep Posting...

Njoy, :roll:
Dipen

djmykey

Let the music play.....
This is sh!t. Man 3 hardcore members outta this group man this sux man. I also have papers 2 on 1 day :( and that sux too anyways leave me on my haal I will cope up with it. Anyways I'm not at all free till 8th thats the double bamboo day and then next paper is on 24 so till then I'm studying see ya all after 24th.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
guys...

dont be upset. even if i stay here for long in tokyo still i will be with you guys. got tech and emotinally attached with this group.

so try to make new guys hardcore guys......

i am always with you...

best luck for exams..

avi

sagar_mutha

Broken In
Guys,there's going to be a TechEnclave Pune meet soon...check this *www.techenclave.com/forums/techenclave-pune-meet-14262.html

It would be nice if few from our group can join...i'll be busy with submissions from next week so cant confirm nething...

OP
GameAddict

GameAddict

In the zone
Goodbye Pune!

Hi,

My last day in Pune...will be missing you guys a lot :( . If any of you comes to Hyderabad, don't forget to ping me. It will be great to see you there.

Will be in touch through this forums and Y! group.

Bye!

GA

avi_avadhut

Broken In
Bye!!!!!!!!! :?

we will also miss you..

PM your mobile number once you reach there.

by the way is your salary double now??? :lol:

so when you are getting married.....

any girl from Hydrabad or prefer Maharashtrian girl.....

let us know so we will find one for you...
just we will inform here that this guy never come on time.. :p :p

bye..................
avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Anyways Amit must have gone now, damn I'm late to wish hime man. Btw saroman called me yesterday. He's baaaaack. Wow man dipen u must b happy anyways wanted to let u know that nothing else much so see ya guys till nest time.

avi_avadhut

Broken In
hey thats great news...

but guys let merge our digit group and TE group.

it will be big and strong ???

what you think.......

try to attend TE meet and let me know how it was....

as darky is there you might get some thing special about hardware or even nothing. hehehhhee

but give a shot...

welcome back soreman.....

hey dipen - why u changed ur Avtar.....

bye

avi

djmykey

Let the music play.....
Saroman was at my place today just left now. Anyways cant organise a meet so soon coz i got exams and other ppl got submissionz so gotta wait till it finishes.

Dipen01

Youngling
Hey..nice news...

BTW am in Rajkot...enjoying gals..(not exactly :shock: ) still as Navratri is starting from tomorrow .. the atmosphere is completely charged here.. well am here due to some family commitments.. anyways..will be back by 6th or 7th..... bye for now..

Dumbo..Vaibhav atleast post..

Dipen

avi_avadhut

Broken In
Guys i want to tell my entire rig -

P4-2.4c :) , Intel 865GBF , 512x4 DDR-400MHz :shock: , 120+80GB+(250GB usb-7200RPM external) HDD :lol: , 17" Monitor 6600GT :p ,16X Dual DVD-RW :wink: , Creative 4.1 :? , Full Black Machine, Tons of Data...
well i will add Zalman VGA cooler :shock: on 6600GT if you want...

let me know if anyone intrested...
but remember i will sell complete rig not the parts of it..
not time to do all that...

prapairing for A64 with 6800ultra..

avi_avadhut

Broken In
dont worry about that..

you can take system in just one phone call..

just let me know if anyone intrested...

i will be back on dec end..

avi

avi_avadhut

Broken In
Thx sweety… and now take some good news..

we went to Hakone.

Its one beautiful place near Mount Fuji.

First by local train (Volvo class) then Romance Car – Express super Volvo class train and then Bus – off course it has to be more than Volvo class

And ……….. Finally by ship………….. yesssssssss one big 4 floor sexy and little bit traditional decorated ship and then ropeway and cable car and many things.

Enjoyed like anything.

First time I enjoyed ship and ropeway and cable car.

And I was so much impressed by ship so I took normal boat and I and my partner here enjoyed boating also.

Sexy…….. Just amazing….

Man you must have somebody with you when you are in the middle of the lake. Completely clean water, green valley around and ducks and sexy fish with different colors and styles and many things…

Then we went near to Mount Fuji. But we could not reach because of weather.

But still at the bottom of that area we have seen sulfur, steam, air and many things coming out of land and the smell and heat but still enjoyed a lot.

Off course taken photo in that environment too so show our people how brave I am. Hahahaa

While coming cable car – sexy train plus bus combo controlled by just one big powerful rope.

Don’t worry taken more than 300 photos so you can also enjoy.

Off course it costs me like a bomb but no problem. One trip outside tokyo in two japan visit is fair.

miss you guys................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom