Calling all Insomniacs..

F

FilledVoid

My exams just got over . So Ill probably be like this *Hick* for another.. *Hick* two days.. Zzzzzz

F

FilledVoid

And I was wondering why TF he kissed me goodbye on Y!
very gay... wtf
:D How the Hell was I to know Y! had such stupid smileys. I typed :x and it ended up with the gayest smiley ever.

Omg this forum has a different standard for the " : x " smiley. I wonder if I could request for some standard for smileys.

BSOD

Err.. what?
I always wanted to be one of those ultra-cool guys who say that they code until 2 in the morning and stuffs like that... I tried that too. Now, I have more sense.
*www.37signals.com/svn/posts/1006-sleep-deprivation-is-not-a-badge-of-honor

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
yeah.. but that's the one +point of safari.. the only -ve is lack of phishing filter and re-open last closed tabs..

slugger

Banned
natural frequency of undamped free vibrations anyone?? :( :mad:

...please tell me it gets better once u r outta college

Last edited:

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
goobi:yea,I think I should stop being a free advertising medium.I am searching for a new siggy,nobody understands this one anyways cus nobody uses safari.

slugger:WTF,just cram the sh!t few hours before exams and you will do just fine.And no,it gets WORSE after college,IT jobs suck,modern Wives suck(not that smartass,you still need to pay for that),kids suck,so basically life sucks even more.

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
insomniac are never sleepy,thats why they are insomniac.

You are just a pretender so you are ,from now on, prohibited from posting in this thread.BAN in order if warning ignored.:>

Top Bottom