Calling all Insomniacs..

Indyan

Here Since 2003
wow.. was it really that great!
man what a stupid city I live in. Batman isnt airing anywhere. Neither is Kungfu Panda. I wanted to see both of them.

sreevirus

Certified Nutz
Dude. If you are a movie lover, The Dark Knight is one movie you should never miss. In my opinion, it not only is the best Batman movie, but it's also the best superhero movie ever made. It is really deep and dark. You can just feel the emotional turmoil in Batman.

Every character played their part. And you have to really think a lot about all the dialogues. They're profound.

And Heath Ledger will always be remembered for his performance. Absolutely brilliant. The joker is pure badass. Not evil. He is bad. He just wants to do bad, just for the heck of it. Sadist? Nihilist? Yep. Everything bad. Heath Ledger went out with a BANG! Award-winning performance. Aaron Eckhart was also really good as Harvey Dent/Two Face, but it was the Joker who stole the show.

If you are a Batman fan, then you'll friggin love this movie.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
*www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight/
OMG!! This is probably one of the best rated super hero movies ever!! damn it.. i soo want to see it now.

Rajeev Masand : It's for the pleasure of watching films like this that reclining seats and giant screens were invented.

Last edited:
F

FilledVoid

Sigh I also live in a crappy area . I can't find Kung Fu Panda or TDK being aired anywhere :(. Well its exams also so Ill have to wait till the 28th.

Been studying for exams. Did I mention that Data Warehousing puts people to sleep? I've had enough coffee to make the whole population hyper.

praka123

left this forum longback
I have my new blog/site up.(simply for the namesake :lol: )

*prakashjose.com

..was confused earlier reg how to configure CNAME etctera ...OK ..site is Up ...Plain Vanilla :p

F

FilledVoid

I have my new blog/site up.(simply for the namesake )

*prakashjose.com

..was confused earlier reg how to configure CNAME etctera ...OK ..site is Up ...Plain Vanilla :p
Looking forward to some interesting posts :).

OP
Pathik

Pathik

Google Bot
Oops yea.
BTW, Chris Nolan (the genius) had made one more movie. Guess what, it was Insomnia :D

Will be back at night.

Top Bottom