Calling all Insomniacs..

I am still getting POed by blogging.

Funnily, Blogger is MUCH faster than ALL of the paid hosting and free hosting blogs I have visited till now. iMav's blog takes its time, Mehulved's blog takes lots of time, but My Blog and goobimama's blog, both of which are on Blogger, load like a charm.

bikdel

Alpha Geek Banned
Hey gautham, whr did your blog go? I saw it once n wanted to check out if something was new but its not showing up...

I hope pathik does well in today's exam.

BTW, here is the result of my insanely huge hardwork - *thesmallerbang.blogspot.com/

You have NO idea how hard it can be for a HTML n00b to find out how to add a newline character in a section of the sidebar. Customising and recustomising, again and again. I feel exausted. I think I need a good night's sleep.

Who

Guess Who's Back
Damn !! I read something so bad , i can't sleep i should have avoided it, no its not about ghost or something but its about a film just reading summery has made me lose sleep, i can't focus in anything right as that thing has left me thinking :(

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Damn !! I read something so bad , i can't sleep i should have avoided it, no its not about ghost or something but its about a film just reading summery has made me lose sleep, i can't focus in anything right as that thing has left me thinking :(
Which film and whats that thing because of which you're getting so restless??

Top Bottom