CALLING ALL FIFA LOVERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

moshel

Padawan
Hi guys guess what the FIFA 06 demo is out this time with commentary the file is 213 mb with commentary in english and french. head to these links to download

*largedownloads.ea.com/pub/demos/Fifa/2006/FIFA06DemoEn.exe

and to those who dont like FIFA/EA/Football please dont post any comments it will be totally useless.

sahil_blues

In the zone
i currently playing FIFA 2005 and iam pretty satisfied with it....probably Ea Sports should bring out the new FIFA titles every 2 years instead of every year as there is very little on which they can improve upon....iam currently in the 4th season in the career mode....anyways does anyone of you know how the "Modifier" key works in the game??

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
sahil_blues said:
i currently playing FIFA 2005 and iam pretty satisfied with it....probably Ea Sports should bring out the new FIFA titles every 2 years instead of every year as there is very little on which they can improve upon....iam currently in the 4th season in the career mode....anyways does anyone of you know how the "Modifier" key works in the game??

EA actually releases 2 football games per yr. last yr it was fifa 2005 and Euro 2005. this yr its fifa 2006 and Champions league.

modifier key? if u mean the SHIFT key then it does work. u have to press arrow key along with it.

EDIT:and next year it will be world cup 2006. just a guess!!!

EDIT:please dont double post,use the EDIT button instead-digen

sahil_blues

In the zone
moshel said:
EA actually releases 2 football games per yr. last yr it was fifa 2005 and Euro 2005. this yr its fifa 2006 and Champions league.

modifier key? if u mean the SHIFT key then it does work. u have to press arrow key along with it.

it must be the shift key to you but its the space key to me.....what exactly does it do??

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
u can do step overs and the 360 and other moves. it works for me. u must use it against the last defender then u r freeeeeeeeeee

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
each arrow key combination has a move. so u have to press the modifier button and a combination of arrow keys thats it. u can even press up arrow + Modifier

or up arrow + right arrow + modifer and so on

u can try any combination

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
sahil_blues said:
HEY!!!.....its so weird!!!....i just refresed the page and the new theme got loaded!!!!....

same thing happened to me to??? looks quite good. but raabo is still going to change the theme and make some fixes.

i like this theme. dark colour helps me cos i sit at night times only. and if its white colour then it strains the eye

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
I downloaded and ran the demo. I don't know if this is a problem with the demo itself, or something with my computer, but the game automatically keeps switching between menu options. First the language options, and then the team selection options. As a result, I cannot even load a single game. Can anybody confirm if it is a problem with the game?

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
Nemesis said:
I downloaded and ran the demo. I don't know if this is a problem with the demo itself, or something with my computer, but the game automatically keeps switching between menu options. First the language options, and then the team selection options. As a result, I cannot even load a single game. Can anybody confirm if it is a problem with the game?

u must be facing this problem if u have a wireless usb mouse and/or keyboard.

many ppl have faced this problem. what ea says the idea is to plug out the mouse from usb port start the game and then plugin the mouse again

sounds stupid but its true. take out all usb devices, and dont put ur mouse and keyboard in usb port

OP
moshel

moshel

Padawan
ok heres the solution for the switching problem

Click Start>Control Panel and open the System in there (you may have to click Performance and Maintenance before you can see the System icon if you're running Control Panel in Category View) and then click Hardware at the top of the window that comes up and then click Device Manager. Click the plus sign next to Human Interface Devices in the list of devices and you should see one or two (maybe more) entries called USB Human Interface Device. You need to disable one of them by right-clicking it and choosing Disable from the drop-down list of options.

Note: If you have only two such entries there in Device Manager then only one will be able to be disabled - the other will have the disable option greyed out in the drop-down list when you right click it. If however you have more than two such entries in Device Manager then you will need to ewnsure that you disable the correct one. This is done by double clicking on each one in turn and looking at what it says next to Location on the Properties page. The one that should be disabled will say USB Gaming Keyboard Pro next to Location. Once you have disabled that then try the game again and it should work fine.

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
Yeah, unplugging the wireless mouse helped. The game looks pretty good. I'm quite used to the FIFA 2002 controls and found that the 06 controls are not as responsive. Graphics are fine but with no option to change them in the demo, it's hard to comment if they are really good. Gameplay is kinda tough but you will get used to it pretty quick. One thing I found irritating is that now you have to keep the Sprint button pressed, as against tapping it (like in FIFA 02) which makes it a little harder to sprint and try to fool the defence at the same time.

sahil_blues

In the zone
Nemesis said:
Yeah, unplugging the wireless mouse helped. The game looks pretty good. I'm quite used to the FIFA 2002 controls and found that the 06 controls are not as responsive. Graphics are fine but with no option to change them in the demo, it's hard to comment if they are really good. Gameplay is kinda tough but you will get used to it pretty quick. One thing I found irritating is that now you have to keep the Sprint button pressed, as against tapping it (like in FIFA 02) which makes it a little harder to sprint and try to fool the defence at the same time.

dude the sprint thing is a common feature in FIFA since 2003....u really havent played any FIFA after the 2002 one??....QUITE UNBELIEVABLE!!!! :eek:

bala4digit

Journeyman
iam playing fifa 05 season, currently played 4 5 teams, 1 question when will international teams appear for selection for which team v shud go as a manager

sahil_blues

In the zone
@moshel te modifier key tou r talking about is not exactly a modifier but a hidden Tricks key which cannot be changed....i found this because i ve set the Space as the Modifier but the tricks you are talking about can only be done with the Lshift key.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom