Call of Juarez: The Cartel

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Re: Juarez!

Next time.. when creating a thread for a game discussion, include COMPLETE NAME of the game in the thread title. You can include all the funny adjectives you can, but make sure that thread title has complete name of the game.

I'm changing the name now.

^ looks like you know what to do with the green power. Kudos mate. :)

On topic:
I'm gonna play this game no matter what the theme is. Its prequels were awesome.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
Watched the trailer last night.

And DID he really shoot a PISTOL BULLET WITH A SHOTGUN? or.. my is my monitor going crazy?

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
R.I.P Call of Juarez. It was nice knowing you. :(

I'll reserve my judgment till I see a gameplay video.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Nope its a different kinda game. Yes it is a cowboy style shooter but has also has a brother who plays as stealth. And both are kinda different you'll know when you'll play.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'm not sure Faun. I haven't played GUN, but both the previous games are fantastic. They stick to the true Wild Wild West tradition with all those accents, Duels, horse riding, civil war, bars fights etc. Please play it, if you still haven't.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Here is a video from Gun, can I expect same sort of fun horse riding and music ?
YouTube - GUN - The Black Wolf Hunt

^ COJ:BiB is another "Gun". Play it. Only difference is that you won't get as many side missions as there were in "Gun" and limited sandbox.

D

Deleted member 26636

i think it should be good even though the setting is different...the earlier CoJ were pretty good so it should not disappoint.. just hoping..

anyway, this year seems good for PC gamers- Crysis 2, AC Brotherhood, BF 3, MW 3, some really good titles coming for the PC...i am so happy :)

I'm not sure Faun. I haven't played GUN, but both the previous games are fantastic. They stick to the true Wild Wild West tradition with all those accents, Duels, horse riding, civil war, bars fights etc. Please play it, if you still haven't.

You should play it..its very good..you won't be disappointed even now..

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'll raise the stakes with this: YouTube - Call of Juarez Bound In Blood - Ride

Call of Juarez's main menu music: YouTube - Call Of Juarez Soundtrack - Menu' Theme

This game is entirely in first person mode. The video that you have posted, resembles a lot to Red Dead Redemption, which was another awesome game, sadly it was console only.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I'll raise the stakes with this: YouTube - Call of Juarez Bound In Blood - Ride

This game is entirely in first person mode. The video that you have posted, resembles a lot to Red Dead Redemption, which was another awesome game, sadly it was console only.

This looks awesome :razz:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Here's a kick-as* deal that you wouldn't miss: eBay India: Call Of Juarez Bound In Blood (Original PC Game) (item 250782326908 end time 05-Mar-2011 22:47:43 IST)

Bound in Blood for only 250 bucks. Need more incentive?

Top Bottom