Call of Duty modern warfare3

Shirshak Roy

Right off the assembly line
Sir, my sytem is af001-ax.It has 4 gb ram.It is 64bit operating system.Sir i have installed the whole game but it is showing the error that it cannot write a file.So sir what should i do.

gameranand

Living to Play
Sir, my sytem is af001-ax.It has 4 gb ram.It is 64bit operating system.Sir i have installed the whole game but it is showing the error that it cannot write a file.So sir what should i do.

Sir show us the screenshot of the error if you can. Sir it seems like the source of file is not good so you might have to download the game again coz ISO might be corrupted.

OP
S

Shirshak Roy

Sir,The error message is:"Not able to write a file.Your har drive maybe full."But sir my hard drive has lot of space.

gameranand

Living to Play
Sir,The error message is:"Not able to write a file.Your har drive maybe full."But sir my hard drive has lot of space.
Sir it seems like you either have permission conflicts at the location which is unlikely option. Sir most likely option is that the ISO you downloaded is a corrupt one and you need to re download it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
It could also be that he is trying to write a file of size >4 GB on a FAT32 partition?

OP
S

Shirshak Roy

Sir i will try to reinstall it.But sir i never expected such a laptop.People say that it is a gaming laptop but it is not performing upto the mark.Sir can you give me a list of games that can be run on my laptop.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Sir i will try to reinstall it.But sir i never expected such a laptop.People say that it is a gaming laptop but it is not performing upto the mark.Sir can you give me a list of games that can be run on my laptop.
Post screen shot of display adapters in device manager.

Edit:

I googled your laptop and its NOT a gaming laptop. (HP 15-af001AX flipkart listing)

The GPU R5 M330 is pure crap for gaming. It can't even run Arkham City in lowest settings.
AMD Radeon R5 M330 - NotebookCheck.net Tech

If you just bought it, I'd say return that crap and assemble a desktop with a i3-4150 and GTX 750 Ti minimum.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
don't use Sir...too much polite :smoking_NF:

check out this thread AMD R5 M330 is it good for high end games ? [Solved] - Gaming - Laptop General Discussio

you have AMD Radeon R5 Series M330 (which is low end card)

I think u can run FIFA, NFS games on it.

RAM is low for current gen games

OP
S

Shirshak Roy

Not only this world at war and cod ghosts is also not running.Sir i have sent the attachment.:confused_NF:

- - - Updated - - -

Sir so which games should i run? Please give me a list.

Attachments

• snapshot.jpg
    snapshot.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 144

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Go to Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirement

Or you can just visit the notebookcheck link I mentioned above.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Sir it is being told by the seller and i asked many other people who say it is good for playing games.

Buddy instead of getting confused and asking same question again...
use this website to get the games which your system can handle.
Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirement

Top Bottom