Call of Duty : Black Ops Discussion thread

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
And the game length and size will not always be directly proportional or Inversely. It depends upon the level design. One may design only few levels/maps/stages and can implement a game of 30hours at the same locations by just adding modifiers, small effects to those levels. Others might just create numerous, stages, levels and may force us to play a 10 hour game in it.. by increasing the phase.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
I personally stopped playing BFBC2 after the first 3 levels and on the other hand have completed the first MW about 6 times and MW2 3 times. And have spent hours playing MW MP. So it all boils down to choices. Am very excited for this game.

NVIDIAGeek

Long Live Gojira!
Erm... I was talkin' 'bout MP. The SP, I still didn't complete MW2's story. It was just the same as BC2. That snowy level and the Brazilian level was great. Everything was too borin'.

ctrl_alt_del

A Year Closer To Heaven
Problem is, then I will have to ignore many, many people in the Gamerz section.

So many people are not only pirating the game, but discussing and dissing a game and acting all indignant as if they lost good money on the game.

It is cringe-worthy when someone on the forum nonchalantly says something like, "I am a BIG fan of the series... I will surely download it when the next one comes out!" or "I am super excited about getting the game....the download will be done in a few hours". Sheesh!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Problem is, then I will have to ignore many, many people in the Gamerz section.

So many people are not only pirating the game, but discussing and dissing a game and acting all indignant as if they lost good money on the game.

It is cringe-worthy when someone on the forum nonchalantly says something like, "I am a BIG fan of the series... I will surely download it when the next one comes out!" or "I am super excited about getting the game....the download will be done in a few hours". Sheesh!

just ctrl + alt + delete your emotions....

Shloeb

In the zone
Just wanted to confirm. Thanks. ;) Then I'll buy it.

Ok. Thanks. Would jump into MP in a few days.

Last edited:
Top Bottom