Call of duty 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought a copy of call of duty 2 and installed it on my system. The system requirements on the cover clearly matched with what i had. I've a P4, HT technology with a 82915G express motherboard with 80gb HDD and 512mb RAM. Upon installing and running the game an error appears stating that "alpha blending" is not supported by my chipset. The same type of error appeared when i tried playing Prince or persia: Sands of time.Am i to buy a new graphic card to play this or can i solve this on my own. If i have to which onw should i opt for, I've a modest budget of Rs 10,000. Please Help!

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I have 6600gt and COD2 runs fine with all setting at high @ 1024*768.
But still get a newer card maybe as tech_mastermind said 7600gt or better.
But 7600gt will cost u around 13-14K. Or else get a 6600gt for around 7-8K.

ironcross77

Broken In
If your budget is below 10k go for the 6600GT. But I suggest you add an extra 3000 and get the 7600GT as it has Pixel shader 3.0. and with it you can also run quake 4.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
That's the same error which popped up in my friend's PC when installing COD2 on his Unichrome onboard chipset(I knew it was a futile process though;)).Forget running it on that crap 915 chipset as it even fails to run Hitman Blood Money.Go in for a graphic card like 7600GS or a 6600GT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom