Calcutta/Kolkata - G2G Thread

Should every Get2Gether have a seperate thread or is this thread fine?

• Yes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Who Cares/I dont no

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Really? So you know about it? Have you been to it? (Don't reveal it if you have really understood it. We'll have some fun talking in code... :lol: )

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Uh... what! :confused:

gauravakaasid said:
^^yea, rite:D. but i haven't been thr tho, looking forward to it
You should. It is really cool! I wanted to take all of you there and show some stuff. That would've been fun and you guys would really have dug the experience.

Anindya

In the zone
On the second page i noticed someone telling that he will not be able to join at 3 or 4pm. He will be late. Again few people are telling that they wont be able to come:rolleyes:! Plz dont take me in other way but i think due to all these differences only this meet is being planned for a long time. It is really sad that they have responded so late. By the way we often bunk our classes and tuitions and other things to catch up with friends isnt? Now someone may ask me me why am i not coming? I had already giving me explanation for this in the first page i think. I am not pointing to anybody plz dont get angry but it is really sad.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^it is yaar. bt cant do anything abt it, can we? people who wanna come n meet up, will do that n the rest who are more comfortable behind their tfts n crts, won't:(

@Tech.Masti n to all members....i have sent pm to these guys:

neel12345
deathvirus_me
topgear
GeekyBoy
amd64_man2005
Darthvader
great_manish
satanlives
karnivore
sourav237
nil_3
avik_chat
Ray
sumitava_b
Hulo
stinger_02in
mariner_5147
Sankalp
arijit basu
psoft
ratzee199
medigit
bukaida

and sabret00the had pmed the members who had already posted in the calcutta thread

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
gauravakaasid said:
^^it is yaar. bt cant do anything abt it, can we? people who wanna come n meet up, will do that n the rest who are more comfortable behind their tfts n crts, won't:(
ya, we cant do anything :(

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
Spoke with John the other day..he told me that he wud be leaving from Kolkata on the 17th so he wont be there for the meet

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
^^so how many people finally turning up? lets make it at Forum itself since a lot of people are not familiar with saltlake. and lets meet up at 4pm.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^^ya FORUM please.....
only 4-5 members i think, again we cant make it largely :(

me
gauravakaasid
sabret00the
aryayush

and ???

n7610

Right off the assembly line
Hello, I have received a PM, regarding the meet, I would come, please tell me where exactly we are suppose to meet at forum ???

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^^ it will be better. BTW i can recognize you both because you guys already posted yours picture here :))

@ sysfilez...........
can you join with us??? :|

n7610

Right off the assembly line
BTW i can recognize you both because you guys already posted yours picture here

can u please give me the Link for those Picts :D

@gauravakaasid

Waiting for your PM :D

Last edited:

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
amd64_man2005 said:
i m coming peaple..count me in..20th..Mcds rite?
what that means ?? McDonalds ??? na na, now venue is FORUM.....

@ Gourav......
sent invitation to
maharajadhiraj
Choto Cheeta
soumya
subratabera

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom