Cable Management for Cooler Master Elite 430

amjath

Human Spambot
Just tell me is this cable management okay for cooler master elite 430.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachments/chit-chat/9409d1363183590-offtopic-thread-uploadfromtaptalk1363183582158.jpg

better than mine :p

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/show-off/168718-cleaned-my-pc-xonar-st-shots.html

:rofl: sure is bro.

That is actually pretty neat.
Just tie the cables to other cables or drive bays. :thumbs:

Maximum I tried tieing lets see whether I can do more

That's okay, tru to route those cables from behind the motherboard.

Bro I think my cabinet not that good for Cable management, I tried my level. Also all cables are little stretchy [barabar ka lenght me hai :p] ll this create any issues to PSU

Myth

Cyborg Agent
The CM 430 Elite doesnt have any cable management scope as such.
Try to tuck everything behind the lower HDD cage.
How are the temps ?

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
U r right no cable management
As u said everything is tucked in :D
Here are the temps

*i.imgur.com/k6un8rd.jpg

Just browsing using chrome with 5 tabs thats it, How is it

Nothing is overclocked as of now

yes yes ill give you advice . first of all install the odd at the top and the hdd at the bottomest point.....then try to route the 24pin mobo cable .. ant the cable which is there at the top from back side of the mobo try by taking out the other side panel ... and yes the fan cables they look ugly so u gotta route it from the bakcside of the fans to make them invisible ... try to route the front pannel cables and the power button cable from the backside of the bottom fan //// and remember the main rules of the cable management is try to hide cables not to show them so u gotta have to work more on it rather than only my piece of advice ....and yes always try to explore more in the world of computer ....

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
thats very short 24pin cable.. which CM model is the PSU??

even if you had cable management in your cabby, it wouldnt be of much use coz the cables are short. Very short.

*imageshack.us/a/img208/8339/mg00122.jpg

thats mine. ;)

OP
amjath

amjath

Human Spambot
yes yes ill give you advice . first of all install the odd at the top and the hdd at the bottomest point.....then try to route the 24pin mobo cable .. ant the cable which is there at the top from back side of the mobo try by taking out the other side panel ... and yes the fan cables they look ugly so u gotta route it from the bakcside of the fans to make them invisible ... try to route the front pannel cables and the power button cable from the backside of the bottom fan //// and remember the main rules of the cable management is try to hide cables not to show them so u gotta have to work more on it rather than only my piece of advice ....and yes always try to explore more in the world of computer ....

I ll take ur advise as soon as get my new PSU in ~2 months

thats very short 24pin cable.. which CM model is the PSU??

even if you had cable management in your cabby, it wouldnt be of much use coz the cables are short. Very short.

*imageshack.us/a/img208/8339/mg00122.jpg

thats mine. ;)

Its the CM Extreme power plus 500. Ever since I read that it is in blacklist, I wanted to change. Once I get a new GPU that time I ll get a new PSU [Corsair] then my cables would be long I guess.

Edit: the bottom fan is in inward flow is that okay

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
That is why its wise to spend a bit extra and get a cabinet with cable management cutouts and options. Otherwise you are better off with Generic ones with a side fan option. But for a CM 430 without cutouts you have done a great job.

BTW the one below is mine.......:-D

*oi50.tinypic.com/zt6wdy.jpg

Attachments

• DSC00167.jpg
    DSC00167.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 187
Although it's not elite 430, I couldn't resist posting it:

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=9449&stc=1

Attachments

• Harshil0858.jpg
    Harshil0858.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 349