Cabinet Doubt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Visitor
Hi, i just was going ou to buy a new cabinet. Could someone suggest me a good cabinet. I should be able to have enough ventilation to cool a q6600 and two graphics card in SLI and lavish space for cable management. I presently have a Antec 900 and i'm struggling with lack of space and serious dust accumlation. I have three hard disk also and i DVD Drive. The case should be silent also

Anyone??

Anyone help??

Last edited:

shadow2get

In the zone
I am really surprised that even Antec 900 doesn't suffice your needs. :rolleyes:.
You haven't mentioned what your Budget is ?

Here are some of my recommendations (in no particular order):
Antec Twelve Hundred - ???? (Not sure of the availability here in India.)
Cooler Master CM Stacker 830 NVIDIA Edition - Rs. 13000
Cooler Master Cosmos Series - Rs. 13000+
Antec P182 /182 SE - Rs. 12400
Antec P190 + 1200 - ???
Cooler Master CM Stacker 810 - Rs. 9000

For prices of Cabinets, you can have a look here:
*www.theitwares.com/cabinets/cabinets.htm

OP

Visitor
No the ssystem is cramped with the 900 broke the SATA Header on one of my hard disk trying to put it in. The Computer still runs hot even though all my fans are in max and cable manegment in this system was a nightmare. But all of this was ok except for the fact that the amount of dust the A900 accumlates. Once a month i remove everthing and i clen it and the dust accumlation is a nightmare.

I tried contacting the it wares guys but they dont reply to my email. I was interested in the cosmos 1000 didnt like the 1100 too much. dont seem to get it anywhere

ancientrites

In the zone
antec 900 is one of the beast cabinet it was on my cabinet purchase list later decide to go on with cm830 nvidia green mesh cabinet.The reason behind this it has tray and 4 120mm can be installed on side panel without any headache also easily removable.Now the cons of it heavy,fans becomes too dusty despite those special covers on side panel and price i had to pay 13500/-
my cabinet is bit noisy blame it on zeb730watts.other than that its really nice to own this baby.
i suggest you buy this one or cm stacker 810 which is equivalently good

OP

Visitor
ya i was looking at them, but dust is really an issue for me, welll you should see my room to imagine it :)

Anyway to stop dust from entering

does anyone know where i can get the cosmos 1000 i cant find it anywhere in chennai

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom