C2D E6750 price?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lambo

Broken In
I want to buy C2D E6750. I am getting it for 8.3k+shipping+tax on theitwares.com and 8.2k all inclusive at ebay. But I want know if it is safe to buy from ebay (although the seller has 100% feedback). Also yantraonline.in is selling it for 8.4k + tax. Which is better? Dealers near my house are asking around 8.5k to 8.7k but they do not have ready stock.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
One query from me .. if these processors are overclocked then waranty is void right?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
^^ Then how come so many guys overclock their procy ?? :p .. they must be having loads of money to burn :D

Pathik

Google Bot
if u oc and ur proccy is fried only then the warranty is void.. Wich is very unlikely if u do it carefully.. Rite choto?

assasin

Banned
@Charan if u oc keeping the heat generated and the vcore in limit,then chances of getting a dead proccy is not much.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Dam this is obvious :oops: ... thanks a lot guys for clearing my doubts .. also I aplogoise for hijacking this thread :(.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
infra_red_dude said:
+1 for what saurav said. if the difference is huge then it makes sense to buy on ebay.

Ebay prices are almost always exorbitant and you are not sure what you are going to get. Had purchased from there few times (only for hard to get items and not costly ones) and had both good and bad experiences even after knowingly paying a higher price.

utsav

damn busy...
arun_chennai said:
here in chennai it is available for 7.9k (delta peripherals after bargain)....

price of tech items r always very low in southern india than the north.

OP
L

lambo

Broken In
I think if I go for best price then I would always end up looking for the best price and never be satisfied. Price at Delta might be 7.9k but there is no Delta at my town. I have some friends in Delhi but if they go to Nehru Place then they would end up paying Rs. 400 for the petrol itself. Then even if they get proccy for Rs. 7.9k then I would still end up paying 8.3k to them.

Also the proccy on ebay is company sealed and the seller says is under Intel India warranty (By the way how many of us have actually needed warranty claim for the processor?). I know ebay provides protection to buyers so I am bit OK with it but I was unsure of the price.

On the price front - 8.2k on the ebay and 7.9k to 8.6k at other places means ebay prices are not high.

ravi_9793

TechTin.com
I will prefer any good shop of city (may be any shop at Nehru place).Good shop's price is reasonable, and hardware is genuine.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
ravi_9793 said:
I will prefer any good shop of city (may be any shop at Nehru place).Good shop's price is reasonable, and hardware is genuine.

Yes, after paying about 8K lambo will have to pray till he opens the courier packet that he will get a genuine e6750 itself. The last thing I bought from ebay was a Sony Ericsson car charger for about Rs.450 since it was not available at Kollam or Trivandrum. It was blister packed and looked exactly like an original. It worked only twice. Later the local dealer managed to get a consignment of few pieces and I bought one for Rs.700/- which looks exactly the same but has had no problem over the past several months. Earlier I had bought 3 Vantec Stealth fans from another ebay dealer (of course @ high prices) and even after 1.5 years they work well and silently. Further, they seldom provide a bill.

If you are ready to take the risk, first verify for how long the dealer has been an ebay seller and his reputation. If he became an ebay seller recently, it will be wise to avoid him. In short, it depends.

utsav

damn busy...
lambo said:
I have some friends in Delhi but if they go to Nehru Place then they would end up paying Rs. 400 for the petrol itself.

what u wanna say man:shock: ,400Rs for petrol. a normal bike runs atleast 60Km /litre of petrol.so when the prices of petrol in delhi is Rs 43.you will get 9.3 litres of petrol with which u can travel 558Kms and as far as i think nehru place is not so far from ur friend's house if he stays in Delhi.

oh i think ur friend has a truck:D thats why the mileage is so poor.

janitha

Wise Old Owl
utsav said:
what u wanna say man:shock: ,400Rs for petrol. a normal bike runs atleast 60Km /litre of petrol.so when the prices of petrol in delhi is Rs 43.you will get 9.3 litres of petrol with which u can travel 558Kms and as far as i think nehru place is not so far from ur friend's house if he stays in Delhi.

oh i think ur friend has a truck:D thats why the mileage is so poor.

:D

utsav

damn busy...
i will always prefer to buy anything locally rather than buying online whatever may be d reason as evry city does not hav service centers and dealers r our only way to get replacement of our damaged product

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom