C.I.D. fan anyone??

Do you watch C.I.D. ???

• I watch all the episodes of CID everyday....

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • I watch them sometimes....

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • I don't watch them....

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Nowadays the re casting of the CID episodes are aired on Sony. I watched them whole day and night during my holidays and now as my holidays are over...i am back to my hostel and am missing them:cry:....wanted to know if any other fans of CID are here??!!!!!

clmlbx

Technomancer
I am but only on fridays....on their actual time and now a days(from last few months) their is no good story or say case. all cases can be predicted... so loosing interest but still watch every episode .....

TheHumanBot

Padawan
hey disc_junkie check out this cool fan club ...
*www.facebook.com/pages/Oh-God-Yahan-pe-toh-laash-hai-ACP-Pradyuman-CID-m/231458135632?ref=sgm

i just love that show.
i remember show started with Boogie Woogie and CID were new shows to Sony.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I like CID but I must say it has lost the charm of the early episodes. Now the climax is very weak & some hi-fi euipments shown in the lab are one which I can have a heartly laugh on. Still I watch the show as & when I get to see it. Its atleast better than the other bakwaas been aired on MTV, Channel V & News Channels.

TheHumanBot

Padawan
@above
haha agree with that.
lol the epic equipment i laughed really loudly was

taking lip prints like finger prints.
put your lip on the big glass front of you and step back and then they scanned it to match. :rofl:

OP
Disc_Junkie

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
hey disc_junkie check out this cool fan club ...
*www.facebook.com/pages/Oh-God-Yahan-pe-toh-laash-hai-ACP-Pradyuman-CID-m/231458135632?ref=sgm

i just love that show.
i remember show started with Boogie Woogie and CID were new shows to Sony.

lol that fan page has some funny comments.... :D

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I saw only one episode.. where a fisherman finds the fish.. and then finds the finger inside fish.. and hands over the finger and fish to police and police will hand over to that intellectual group and the group will give that finger to a chick. the chick cuts the finger and places it in electron microscope and finds the finger waala/waali is pregnant(how advance they are!!!!I mean they just confirmed the pregnancy by looking at the finger). And episode ended there.

toofan

Technomancer
CID is the most Bakwass show these days. Sab TV porgramme make very good fun of them.
A bunch of foolish guys. the conclusions they reach is just out of my mind. every "tukka" works for them accurately.

rohan_mhtr

Most wanted
One fine day i had nothing to do and hence while changing channels on tv i came accross this show , I saw one episode in which there is a serial killer who kills his victims by hacking their mobile phone so that if the victim recieves his call and they pick it up the phone explodes and the victim die :-D!! And believe me all his victims died:shock: !!
I was not able to take any more so didnt watch its climax , has any1 seen that episode , i am eager to know what happened .

toofan

Technomancer
One fine day i had nothing to do and hence while changing channels on tv i came accross this show , I saw one episode in which there is a serial killer who kills his victims by hacking their mobile phone so that if the victim recieves his call and they pick it up the phone explodes and the victim die :-D!! And believe me all his victims died:shock: !!
I was not able to take any more so didnt watch its climax , has any1 seen that episode , i am eager to know what happened .

Ha ha some fan might have seen that.

Rockstar11

Technomancer

hmmm..

I like CID but I must say it has lost the charm of the early episodes. Now the climax is very weak & some hi-fi euipments shown in the lab are one which I can have a heartly laugh on. Still I watch the show as & when I get to see it. Its atleast better than the other bakwaas been aired on MTV, Channel V & News Channels.

I am not fan of C.I.D. :p I just watch them sometimes.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom