C&C3: Tiberium Wars IGN review

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

thunderbird.117

Possible said:
I know, good games are never really appreciated, there are like thousands of severely underrated games on earth. I'll try getting this one after completing C&C 3, I placed my order for which. :)

Certainly you should get supreme commander. To tell you playing a game in skrimish 1v1 will take nearly 3 to 5 hours miniumum to finish the whole game. The whole game you play will be fun. If you have a powerful system such has dual core you will have so much fun.

They are some building such have mavor which will take 1 hour to build. I will stop here now. I dont like to play a spoilsport :).

Have fun.

rajasekharan

Youngling
1 hour to build ????
what on earth does that building do then ???
1 hour ????
well i guess i can complete many missions in c&c series .
well ,well , its not ment as an offence . . seriously 1 hour to build is long long time mate :-(:-(

even warlords battlecry series . aoe , had less than 30 min to build structures :). now that makes me wanting to buy your game :) :) let me give a try .

Last edited:
T

thunderbird.117

rajasekharan said:
1 hour to build ????
1 hour ????
well ,well , its not ment as an offence . . seriously 1 hour to build is long long time mate :-(:-(
One to tell you is supreme commander is all about simulation. It is not command and conquer. Where in C&C you can finish the game in 1 hour least. In supreme commander is all about simulation and theatre for instance if you create a nuke and target it your enemy bases. Every move of the nuke is calulated in real time and most importanly you will no idea where the nuke hit. It can misses his target. The good thing is there is Anti-Nuke where it destroys nuke before it hits your base. If you have played act of war you will know how anti-nuke work. Act of war is same has command and conquer. AOW is highly underrated game. Coming back to supreme commander the nukes and super units are not the end of the game. The game keeps going on going while the player is having so much fun. It wont bore you :).

Also Supreme commander is NOT Rock,Paper and Scissors. While C&C is A Rock,Paper and Scissors.

Coming to your question :-

rajasekharan said:
1 hour to build ????
1 hour ????
Yes it take 1 hour to build depends if you have many engineers. It build a powerful land weapon it is called mavor. Also known has Superweapons.

They are 3 faction in supreme commander

1. UEF.
2. Aeon.
3. Cybran.

This three faction has 3 superweapons for each faction. How cool is that.

Has i said not many players will have that patience to play supereme command has they are too involved in rock,paper and scissor such has command and conquer.

Supreme commander is something new in RTS. People will get used to it when they start playing. :)

Ladies and Gentleman.

Let me introduce you to mavor.

Mavor is a superweapon belong to United Earth Federation faction:- This is only the first they are more super weapon which will take long time to build. When finished building it will unleash is powerful destruction.

This below image in MAVOR (1/3).

*www.supremecommander-alliance.com/uploads/RTEmagicC_min_UEF_Mavor.jpg.jpg

==========================================================================

To see more experimental unit also know has superweapons :-

Go here :-

UEF :- *www.supremecommander-alliance.com/Experimental-UEF.4600.0.html
Cybran :- *www.supremecommander-alliance.com/Experimental-Cybran.4658.0.html
Aeon :- *www.supremecommander-alliance.com/Experimental-Aeon.4704.0.html

Last edited by a moderator:

rajasekharan

Youngling
super weapons :) . just like titans in warlords battlecry taking 30 min to build :) . yeah , hmm in that case i must try supreme commandor . :) thanks for the info mate

T

thunderbird.117

rajasekharan said:
super weapons :) . just like titans in warlords battlecry taking 30 min to build :) . yeah , hmm in that case i must try supreme commandor . :) thanks for the info mate

Supreme commander is massive. The map is very very large. It is very hard to compare to warlords with supreme commander. warlords is like tiny ant :)

T

thunderbird.117

Darthvader said:
If u do wanna compare compare it with total anhilation

Lool. Total Annhilation is made by Chris Taylor, Supreme commander is made by Chris Taylor. Supreme commander is spiritual successor of TA. So that means we can not compare even with TA. :).

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Actually if u played TA ( which i did ) u will see that most game mechanics are same. Its Just a new flesh for a old game :lol:

T

thunderbird.117

Darthvader said:
Actually if u played TA ( which i did ) u will see that most game mechanics are same. Its Just a new flesh for a old game :lol:

Yea. Iam sure supreme commander expansion set will have new features.

T

thunderbird.117

g_goyal2000 said:
what's the difference between the normal & kane edition of c&c 3?

Well Normal comes with one dvd with no bonus. Which is avaliable. Kane Edition has two dvds one is bonus disk which contains 5 maps, 5 units skins, Strategy tips video and some wallpapers.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
Nope the bonus disc only contains only the vids
The maps , skins are on game disc.( of bonus edition)
How i knew ? coz i got the kane edition

T

thunderbird.117

No idea. Not getting command and conquer. Iam waiting for may 19 th for blizzard announcement. I hope it is starcraft 2.

Darthvader

Back From Deathstar
and i seriously hope its Blizzard not milking another mmo .
Please give us Sc 2 or Diablo 3 or even Wc iv

T

thunderbird.117

Darthvader said:
and i seriously hope its Blizzard not milking another mmo .
Please give us Sc 2 or Diablo 3 or even Wc iv

Well they are anouncing two games. One is MMO and the other unknown game maybe SC 2. I hope for SC2

rajasekharan

Youngling
man , i finished C&C 3 like 4 times,soooooooooooooooooooooooo addictive ...:)

oh please , please, please DIABLO 3 , i am still playing DIABLO 2....:), its like 4 years i am playing that game , never got bored of it...:), also the same holds true for NWN series (3 years). awesome games they are....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom