C&C Red Alert 3 is out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ankushkool

Youngling
the wait is over :D
Command and Conquer fans have a lot to be excited for. Many of us have been waiting for the next installment in the C&C universe

havent played it yet but heard it has some awesome graphics.. woooooo
cant wait 2 get my hands on it

rajasekharan

Youngling
when , when , when is it gonna be released...??????????

you made my day man.........

after yuri's revenge i thought the series was over ,hmmmmm.....

i want that in game movie back like they did in tiberium series...:)

looks like the success of tiberium wars inspired them to create red alert 3...:)

yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!

assddd

Broken In
its command and conquer 3: tiberium wars.

you have some serious delay of like 3 months or more.

and the i give the game 4/10, 4 because of the graphics (without it was is 0 or 1).

the game is made by EA and NOT be Petroglyph (ex - westwood).
the gameplay is bad, every mission is the same, very long cutscenes, unoriginal units, many useless units.
online game, there are very small amount of strategies to choose from and many are cheap, the game is completely unbalanced, and the dev team dont give absolutly no support (some people got 7001 error and to fix it they had to use a NO-CD crack by SecuROM, also EA suggested to change registry if you have that problem (i think SecuROM come up with that idea).
people are waiting months for each patch, while there are many bugs/exploits like infinite life to units and buildings.
also they promised to reset ladder when 1.05 came, and they didnt (it came at the begining of june) and they again promise to do it when 1.06 (they say it will come at july).
they also promised to give more recent updates after 1.05 (probably they crossed fingers).
also in their official forums, a moderator is on a vacation, so now no one is looking at the forum and for weeks absolutly no reply from the dev teams while the forum is being spammed with complaints
and many many many more to say but i dont want to fill the entire page with this post.

DO NOT BUY THE GAME/EXPANSION BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SCREWED.

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
assddd said:
its command and conquer 3: tiberium wars.

you have some serious delay of like 3 months or more.

and the i give the game 4/10, 4 because of the graphics (without it was is 0 or 1).

the game is made by EA and NOT be Petroglyph (ex - westwood).
the gameplay is bad, every mission is the same, very long cutscenes, unoriginal units, many useless units.
online game, there are very small amount of strategies to choose from and many are cheap, the game is completely unbalanced, and the dev team dont give absolutly no support (some people got 7001 error and to fix it they had to use a NO-CD crack by SecuROM, also EA suggested to change registry if you have that problem (i think SecuROM come up with that idea).
people are waiting months for each patch, while there are many bugs/exploits like infinite life to units and buildings.
also they promised to reset ladder when 1.05 came, and they didnt (it came at the begining of june) and they again promise to do it when 1.06 (they say it will come at july).
they also promised to give more recent updates after 1.05 (probably they crossed fingers).
also in their official forums, a moderator is on a vacation, so now no one is looking at the forum and for weeks absolutly no reply from the dev teams while the forum is being spammed with complaints
and many many many more to say but i dont want to fill the entire page with this post.

DO NOT BUY THE GAME/EXPANSION BECAUSE YOU WILL BE SCREWED.
for my opening speech i would say
"f*** you"
that would be all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom