By what date you get your copy

Status
Not open for further replies.

stonecold8

Broken In
Last month I subscribed for digit... So I will be getting the copy this month .... By what date you get your copy?? Cos I have already seen the magazine in stands and I haven't got my copy as yet ... Do they send any email (with order tracker id etc) before sending u the copy ???? I suppose subscribers should be getting the copy on or before the same date as it hits the stands ....

clmlbx

Technomancer
Courier Company Is Elbee

And It Has Brought A Lott Improvements . Now I Receive My Copy In First Week Of Month.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
Hey man in my history of digit subscription 3.5years i have first time received my subscribed so early i.e. today on 6th october..I received in today in the afternoon :)

skghosh44

dig_boy_dig,dig !
I have not received my copy yet. Generally I received my copy in the first week of every month subject to ; if dispatch through BLUE DART COURIER.
Occassionaly I received mail from their end regarding Dispatch of the copy. I think there is a bug in their mailing system. Hence the mails comes ocassionally.

arunks

Hey here is the aks
I also received thru bluedart..
and one thing i noticed that on the cover when i removed slip with my name and address.. below another slip was there with another person's name and address..
So i can say this happened becoz of haste :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
I get my copy from newstand on 1st -2nd of every month from newstand.
I will not subscribe.I am happy to pay extra,till i get the issue early.

OP
S

stonecold8

Broken In
This is so bad on digit's part .... But I guess I myself is to be blamed for this... I should have posted this query before opting for subscription .... Hope this help the future subscribers ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom