[By Demand] September 2005 DVD+CD

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaunak

Tux Fan
chirag said:
GTA:Vice City(full). I know it is a dream. But u can include FC4 and other linux of 900 MB or 1GB. So please include GTA:VC (500 MB without radio and 1.1 GB with radio).Please.

And lots and lots of tutorials on Phoshop CS2 with new tools in cs2

is it free to download?

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
I know it is free to download but i am using dial-up and it would take months to download GTA:VC and years to download GTA:SA. So it is my request to include in di9it. Demo would do.

premsharma

In the zone
01. Ulead DVD Movie factory 4
02. Ulead CD& DVD Picture Show 3
03. Ulead DVD workshop 2
04. Nero Vision Express Template package I & II
05. Nero Photoshow Elite 1.01
06. Nero 6 Update packages
07. Able Photo Slide Show 1.6
08. 1st Photo To DVD Slideshow Burner 2.58
09. Photodex Proshow Gold 2.5
10. Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5
11. Microsoft Photo Story 3
12. Video Edit Magic 4.09
13. Photo2DVD Studio 4.2
14. Ulead Photo Express 4.0
15. SlideShow pro 9.76

premsharma

In the zone
Well said that all the softwares available on net can not be given in digit due to legals issues. This is true only when u are talking of underground sites like phaze and rapidshare etc. I think there is no legal issue involved when demo versions of softwares are available for download on their official websites. Please chech the official sites of cyberlink, intervideo, Nero, Roxio, Pinnacle, Sony & Ulead etc. Most of the demands are for softwares from these companies. There are lot many nice softwares available on their official sites for demo download. Therefore, you can not simply take shelter of legal issues.

OP
J

Jacknife

Broken In
premsharma said:
There are lot many nice softwares available on their official sites for demo download. Therefore, you can not simply take shelter of legal issues.

Who is taking shelter??? And from what??? :roll:

Please read the post carefully, it was in context of Maya Personal Learning Edition and MS Vista Alpha.

premsharma

In the zone
Jacknife said:
premsharma said:
There are lot many nice softwares available on their official sites for demo download. Therefore, you can not simply take shelter of legal issues.

Who is taking shelter??? And from what??? :roll:

Please read the post carefully, it was in context of Maya Personal Learning Edition and MS Vista Alpha.

That means, members can expect things they have requested if not in sep then alteast by oct 2005.

What I meant is that there are lot many goodies available from big companies and you do not provide them. You only give few from adobe and only windvd & powerdvd from intervideo and cyberlink. These are just two examples.

Major-Minor

Broken In
1) FEAR DEMO
2) ATI Catalyst Drivers 5.8 with and Normal CP and CCC
3) Latest Nvidia Forceware Drivers available before the magazine comes out.

mohit sharma

Journeyman
hello digit publishers ,
could u plz. add 184 mb. download of nasa software called world wind to forthcoming issues of digit dvd's . it's useful software like google earth but is more sophesticated then that more information can b obtained from links :-
1: *worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/
2: *www.bbcworld.com/content/template_clickonline.asp?pageid=665&co_pageid=6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom