[By Demand] October 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

technocrate

Right off the assembly line
I would like to request all digit personnels to please include an article on networking and remote access with the information on latest software i.e(HAMACHI,VNC) etc.

Also information on the hardwares available for wireless networking at the very high range............thanx

Please include the article on the Wi-Fi modem for broadban and also the new products in the markets of Wi-Fi.

Last edited:

╬Switch╬

In the zone
Umm, for next month please add the contents on the 1st and display the Fast Track on front page.
Thats all I think you could do.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
THe last month's mag was awesome........and all I have to say is 'keep it up' guys :).

Am not much considered about CD/DVD as torrents get me the full versions of the demos you previde ;).

Please, give us a mag with good contents.

And where is the September Preview+Feedback thread ???

sumigizlov

Broken In
Visual Studio Enterprise Edition & Eclipse Java IDE
GCC compiler for Windows
Cheatcode Database 2008
SQL Server 2008 Enterprise Edition:p

JNNY

Right off the assembly line
supply and demand describes market relations between prospective sellers and buyers of a good. The supply and demand model determines price and quantity sold in a market. This model is fundamental in microeconomic analysis, and is used as a foundation for other economic models and theories.The model incorporates other factors changing equilibrium as a shift of demand and/or supply.
------------------------------------------------------------

JNNY

socialmarketing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom