[By Demand] June 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
1. Detective Games (from Big Fish Games.com) because i am great fan of Sharlock Holmes
Yes Big fish games are real entertainment.

latest C++
+1
3. a topic in your magazine about detectivity !!! and some shops in cities life New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennei from where we can buy detective kit (professional)!!!! i ma in great trouble, pls help me. i hope u will b'coz it is mine first message to you8)
What's the trouble mate?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Though it's a good idea I don't think that they will price the special edition that low.
I think it will be priced Rs. 200 as always ( reagarding special edition ) coz it will contain more DVDs, mag pages with quality content.

I also want Big Fish & Reflexive Arcade games. They make small but good games.BTW,can you guys include SP2 for XP 64 bit edition ?

clmlbx

Technomancer
Win 7 RC 64 bit ( as many will download 32 bit )

Vista & Office 2007 SP2

review of Printers,scanners & all-in-1

pratik singh

Right off the assembly line
hello there! first of all i would like to congratulate u all that you guys are doing an incredible job in
providing us the most informative knowledge via your magaine. i have been a regular reader of this magazine for
the past two years. this is for the first time that i am ever writing to you. there are a few requests that i
would like to make. first of all please include Windows 7 rc installer in the june edition of digit. it would be
great to have it as microsoft is providing its free trial for the next one year so that people like me can have a
feel of windows 7. i already have the trial key from microsofts website but my download failed unfortunately. i
have a reliance data card so so you can very well imagine how it must have felt when my download failed after two
days worth of hardwork. secondly i have a question. i have a dell latitude d630 laptop with me having t7100
processor 1.8Ghz, 2 GB ram etc. i need to know if my processor is 64bit or not. if yes then would it be beneficial
for me to run 64bit version of vista instead of current 32 bit. also that i have heard that 64 bit installers are
rare and less reliable for softwares despite of the fact that after running it my computer would run much faster.
please put windows 7 rc, i am saying it again as we readers can get the key easily but it would not be so easy
when it comes to a 2.36GB size installer.
also one more question is that my laptop has nvidia quadro nvs135m 128MB DDR3 graphics card. i would like to know what is special about the quadro series of graphics cards and if they are better or inferior when compared to geforce series.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1110319#post1110319

I have suffered a lot and think that I deserve a complete foolproof solution for Bluetooth dun from your side for a fool (in the field of linux) like me.

So please add a page or two for this...

channabasanna

In the zone
I would like to see the following in the Anniversary Issue.

1. A page or 2 about CPU Cabinet Moding, and some list of stores where those mod tools are available.
2. A good free multi player game (Racing would be fine too).
3. A Free 3D game engine, and tutorials on creating games using the same engine.
4. Windows 7 Beta.
5. Sun Virtual Box, or Virtual PC which supports to install Windows 7.

Radhesh Bhoot

Broken In
As per my list

Windows Automated Installation Kit
Windows 7 RC (with Latest build) both 32Bit and 64Bit
Microsoft Windows XP Mode for Windows 7
Win 7 Drivers for 32Bit n 64bit
Virtual PC for Win 7 for both 32 n 64 bit
MS Vista SP2 x64 and x32 both
Microsoft Office Suite 2007 (SP2) Service Pack 2
OpenOffice.org Latest Edition
A UPDATED DIGIT ARCHIVE and Fast Track Soft Copy
Also Some 64 Bit OS, Apps n Drivers n Service Packs

Last edited:

layzee

■■■■■■
The following Linux softwares (.deb packages will be appreciated) :-
1. GIMP 2.6.6 and GIMPshop
2. OpenOffice.org 3.1
3. Eclipse IDE
4. Nero for Linux (Trial)
5. IntelliJIDEA 8.1 (Trial)
6. Adobe Reader 9
7. KDE 4.2 Packages
8. Latest hardware drivers
9. Themes, GDMs and Icon Packs (.tar.gz format)

The following Linux distros :-
1. LinuxMint 7
2. Fedora 11
3. Debian 5.0

The following windows software :-
1. MSDN Library for VisualStudio 2008
2. Latest versions of all web browsers
3. Updates for Java and Flash Player
4. Latest hardware drivers
5. Laptop display,network and sound drivers
6. Latest updates for Windows Vista and XP
7. Office 2007 SP2

The following guides :-
1. Setting up PPPoE broadband in Linux
2. Tutorials on Photoshop
3. Tutorials on AutoCAD 2009
4. Overclocking Core i7s and Core2Quads

The following reviews :-
1. Motherboards - Gigabyte GA-EX58-Extreme
2. CPUs - Core i7 940
3. CPU Coolers - CoolerMaster V8

Wishing you happy anniversary in advance and expecting a lot from you as always.......

jayavardhanarao

Broken In
Please provide a Fast Track on 64Bit versions of windows and some software for 64Bit windows XP and Windows Vista.
1) Include Windows XP Professional 64Bit Service Pack2

*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...FamilyID=893fd6c0-6283-44c3-bb84-b2f0315b2ae6

2) MS Office 2007 Service Pack 2
*www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx? FamilyId=B444BF18-79EA-46C6-8A81-9DB49B4AB6E5&displaylang=en

3) DirectX March 2009 Update

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Windows 7 RC
Microsoft Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition(With SQL Server 2008 Express Edition)
MSDN Library for Visual Studio 2008
Ubuntu 9.04 DVD
Fedora 11 i386 DVD

phuchungbhutia

Om Ma Ni Pä Me Hum
How about fast track to win 7 along with the windows 7 rc . . And one dvd with freewares games essentials only . . Another dvd with open source n linux with apps games etc only . . One more with some sharewares and trial softwares . .
please supply ebooks for java and netbeans
and apart from it i want to inform that i received the free ubuntu dvd yesterday and thanks to digit for that info they provided some time ago . I couldn't find that post so wrote here . .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Can you plese include xp 64 bit sp2, dot net frmaework 64bit 3.5 Sp2, WMP11 64 bit
& IE 8 64 bit & all the updates post xp sp2 64 bit - that would be great

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom