By Demand [July 2011]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Navid

Broken In
I wanted a fastrack to windows deployment through windows OPK for windows vista and 7. i know that i'm a bit late in posting but please include a guide at least in the DVD. i have a toshiba laptop with a recovery dvd which has been detecting the wrong model since my motherboard was changed. i succcessfully restored to vista with the .swm files that i found to get back the oem customizations. i want to make a recovery solution for vista and 7 to easily n quickly restore the os with oem customization if i sold the laptop .Btw, im just 13, i need a lot of help

Achuth

In the zone
64bit apps
+1 for FT to Game Devpt.
probablt trial versions of DUke NUkem . and Alice:madness returns :))

devilgod

Broken In
Many are intersted In Game Development, ur 2006 issue made me a Lil Indie Developer..but i am seekinf for more....please add Unity Game engine tutorials and Unity game engine....

+1 for Game Development

macho84

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi i would like to see if possible An overview of pc components Say gpu cpu mb ram , etc. Whats happening in future computing. Not abt how it works but say how it differs. We all know what cores are meant for and its good to know when and what are the apps which would take advantage of these core. How new 6 core and upcoming 8 cores would differ.

vampire2311

Right off the assembly line
The latest sensation GOOGLE CHROME OS

Provide the .iso image of Google Chrome OS. So that we can give it a try before going for a Samsung Chromebook in the market...

sygeek

Technomancer
There isn't any official Build image of Chrome OS yet. Although there is a very famous unofficial Chrome OS Image by Hexxeh - Vanilla.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom