[By Demand] July 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
July demand thread

demands can also be made by e-mail, story ideas and other suggestions (Fast Track ideas, design, demands for specific articles etc) to editor @thinkdigit.com
for DVD content, mail links or suggestions to dvd @thinkdigit.com

--only for DVD content--
Ok. Thinking of some more ways in which you can send us demands. If you use Free Download Manager, set the files for download, limit the bandwidth to minimal (3-4 bytes/s), export the download list, then mail us the list to dvd @thinkdigit.com. See if you can send us lists for the perfect 16GB content mix, so we'll get an idea of how much of what kind of content you want, and your demands as well.
Also, listing the common sites we hunt for downloads, there are more, but this covers most of the regular sections. If you have any other web sites, do post the links in this thread.

Software: www.download.com, www.softpedia.com
Games: www.gamespot.com, www.gamershell.com
Game Trailers: www.gametrailers.com
HD Trailers: www.hd-trailers.net
Music: www.jamendo.com, www.ifyoumakeit.com, www.daytrotter.com, www.quoteunquoterecords.com, Purevolume, Mp3.com
Audiobooks: librivox.org, www.audioowl.com
Lectures and Courses: academicearth.org, MIT Open Courseware, Open Yale Courses, freevideolectures.com
Distros: distrowatch.com
Movies: archive.org

Post more like this, or let me know if I have missed out listing sites for some category

Last edited:

toofan

Technomancer
How to know that which software are included in last month DVD.
If you had included Adobe Photo-shop CS5 then its OK if not then don't bother to do so. I will download it from net next month.

@Anorion
waiting for June's preview ...........
have you included C++ video course in that, if not please add it in this months issue..........

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Ubuntu 10.4 Netbook edition is there as well, no C++ or Photoshop vids, next time maybe

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
^umm, ok, I spoke too soon. Ubuntu Netbook Remix is kicked out, but we will add that to the top of the request queue for next month

Hsakarp_kahtap

CG Artist++
Please try to provide after effects & premiere cs 5 and he possible please provide maya 2011, try to get in g -data internet security x64 .

DigitCritic

Broken In
Is there a possibility of adding VMWARE SERVER 2.0 .... it is a freeware !
An excellent tool in comparison to virtual box which has been given many times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom