[By Demand] July 2005 DVD

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rohandhruva

Yes. As i said in bold red -- hope i make my point. PLEEASE dont give SHITTY distros like Lin(dows,spire) .. As i had made my point clear at that time too.

Anyway, if you cannot include Fc4 (i cannot fathom why) , PLEASE include ALL 14cds of sarge -- or 2dvd.

Lets have a vote guys

1) FC4 -- all X Cds
2) Debian -- All 14cd or 2dvd
3) Other

What say ?

R.

visvo

Journeyman
I WANT LOTS N LOTS INFACT TONSSS OF WIN XP THEMES, ASTON THEMES, TALISMAN THEMES, WALLPAPERS, SCREENSAVERS, And SUCH DESKTOP GOODIES .... PLZ PLZ PLZ

visvo

Journeyman
I WANT LOTS N LOTS INFACT TONSSS OF WIN XP THEMES, ASTON THEMES, TALISMAN THEMES, WALLPAPERS, SCREENSAVERS, And SUCH DESKTOP GOODIES .... PLZ PLZ PLZ AND GIVE IT ON CD TOO.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Plz...Dont give the games like
Microsoft Midtown Madness again...
They just raise the cost from 100 to 200!!

N

nipun_the_gr8

Please include Norton AntiVirus 2005 + Updates in the DVD/CD.

Thanks in advance !!

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Symantec Norton Ghost 9.0
for those who dont know...
this is very good for backing-up data of HD.
Digit plz give this.

effyouseakay

Broken In
rajkumar_personal said:
Kool Moves !
Err......Movies I Suppose????

You Can Get Them at the Neighbourhood VCD Walla

On Topic: Can Some Document Converters Be Included? Like Doc to Pdf etc??

EDIT: Sorry Mr.Rajkumar for Asking;Can't You have Edited the Initial Post and Added what You'd Like to have added Instead of Posting Multiple Times?
May Convey the (Wrong???) Impression that You are Interested in Increasing Your post Count.

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
effyouseakay said:
rajkumar_personal said:
Kool Moves !
Err......Movies I Suppose????

You Can Get Them at the Neighbourhood VCD Walla

KOOL MOVES at the neighbourhood VCD Walla ???????????

You must be NUTS...seriously !!! :roll: :roll:

KoolMoves is an affordable Flash-authoring tool, both powerful and easy to use. It is ideal for creating a wide range of Web content, including high-impact Web pages, banners, navigation systems, and multimedia slide shows. It features libraries of text effects, Flash templates, and clip art. For advanced users, it has Flash MX 2004 action scripting, interface components, and bones for character animation.

KoolMoves sells itself on Flash animation, but there's more to it than that. The Flash-based design tool is the best we've seen, offering a nice mix of basic and advanced tools and options for a wide range of projects. The interface is well organized, hewing closely to Macromedia's style of graphical organization. The features are endless. You can draw an image, implement advanced object-manipulation by adding a skeleton to any created shape, and mix in MP3 or WAV audio with ease. Its other attractive features include masking, tweening, and support for Flash MX action scripting. Tutorials accompany you all the way through the program. The help file, although traditionally made, is outstanding. Just a quick glance at the text-effects menu will sell you on the software. The trial version spoils the joy by not letting you save the animations you produce, but that's more inducement to register immediately.

GET IT ???

PLEASE be sure of what you are flaming about before FLAMING any1 ! :evil:

effyouseakay said:
Sorry Mr.Rajkumar for Asking;Can't You have Edited the Initial Post and Added what You'd Like to have added Instead of Posting Multiple Times?
May Convey the (Wrong???) Impression that You are Interested in Increasing Your post Count.
Now that's a valid point !
Sorry about that ! :oops: :oops:
But the problem was that just when i happened to get the name of the software that i wanted to request, what i did was opened the thread, and use the quick reply section (just to save time)
BUT...I promise...It won't happen again (unless I'm in a real HURRY)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom