[By Demand] Digit October 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMITAGARWAL02

In the zone
Norton AntiVirus Definitions
The latest file from norton site is of 18 mb and growing.
It is difficult to download it from online using dial up connection.

Digit Archive update Back
U included only Digit Archive update from July 2005 only.
I want back archives also.

src2206

In the zone
Its been almost a year Digit carried out a Motherboard comparision. So can it be done again covering all the proce segments?

src2206

In the zone
post edited coz it also contained the links :)

REPORTED!!!! :mad:
Don't you find any other place to spam?

ComputerUser said:
How about giving the Open cd iso file from *www.theopencd.org?
It will very useful.

Thanks!! It looks great. Though most of the softwares are provided separately with Digit, but I think Open Education CD will be a good one to get, so can we have that please?
Its here: *www.theopencd.org/education

Last edited by a moderator:
l

windows server 2003 related softwares and articles eg. windows deployment services, DHCP, DNS, AD, server updates patches service packs all that is free.

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Skoar provided Thief I and II, NFS I-VI, etc full versions. Hope Digit also provides something of the sort.

OP
FatBeing

FatBeing

Administratus Rotundus
koolbluez said:
fatbeing.... this thread... free gamez.... *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67049
Argh.. the Ubisoft games are for US residents only. So can't give...

soham

In the zone
Hey fatbeing, plz try to include some HD loop videos for vista dreamscene. they are quite big in size and downloading them over a dial up connection is a real pain in the a*s. If possible also provide .dream files for Stardock desk scape from wincustomize.com .

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Videos of digit employees reviewing products professionally.
Maybe a video review of Digit professionals teaching overclocking.
Request a video resolution of atleast 320*240 @23FPS.

:D

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
firstly a video of you guys testing something great.
and
a review of bioshock and a demo of sound forge 9.digit had whitepapers earlier.want them back.and please some nice wallpaper collection wont cost u that much space on dvd.add some windows mobile and symbian apps too..would be great if you shed some light on the new AMD processors.

sony14

Right off the assembly line
I have just come across this site. *chennai.poopka.com . Its a free Chennai classieds. Have a look on it. It may solve you problem . There is enough information in this regard. Thanks

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Harvik780 said:
Videos of digit employees reviewing products professionally.
Maybe a video review of Digit professionals teaching overclocking.
Request a video resolution of atleast 320*240 @23FPS.

:D

+1.Include testing videos.:)

Harvik780

ToTheBeatOfUrHeart
Yes,videos of Digit employees would be just gr8,it would make Digit more interesting,a small digit channel on a disc.I am not asking a very long video but a short 15min video would also be gr8 start.Also do not show review of all the products but the very best u found out(Gold Awarded).Like Graphics cards/processors/cpu and VGA coolers/other technological stuff one video in one issue.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom