[By Demand] Digit March 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious_Sam

Right off the assembly line
Antivirus updates of nod 32 n kasperkey, tutorial for vb scripting, video tutorial if possible

Visual Studio 2008 Professional RTM 90 day Trial + Windows Vista SP1 (If available). Please provide the RTM version of the professional or Team Edition of Visual Studio. I need it for evaluation but the download is huge 3.84 GB and i once got it corrupt by orbit download manager at 1.32 GB :-( I am on a 128kbps snailband :-((

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/s10.gifSTOP IT!!!!*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/18a.gif

╬Switch╬

In the zone
Guys, haven't you understood it yet, theres no use asking them for some software or article, I've been asking for Fast track to Flash for about 15 months now..
And they hardly pay attension!!!

hskpunjabi

Journeyman
could any body help me. i want to know is the courier service is available for my town gurdaspur, near Amritsar(Punjab) iwant to subscribe digit.
i have sent a mail to help@jasubhai.com but it seems digit team is not happy in getting one more subscription . a weak has passed and they haven't replied me.
my id is hskpunjabi@gmail.com

anshul

Journeyman
I believe that we must all know how to operate dos in windows because all those who like to fiddle on with the windows must know DOS.So how about giving a FAST TRACK TO MS-DOS.????

I believe that we must all know how to operate dos in windows because all those who like to fiddle on with the windows must know DOS.So how about giving a FAST TRACK TO MS-DOS.????
there is no dos in any windows version NT onwards. besides, DOS sucks. I think you are confusing the command prompt with DOS. besides, DOS is soooo old. Digit should have given a fast track on it in 1988, not 2008. And yes, command prompt is just a compromise for those who need CLI. It does not have big features.

If you really want a CLI thats advanced and still devloping, try BASH

:idea: Give us a Fast Track to BASH commandline and Shell Scripting

rachitpant

Broken In
include stroke it , look for it , great software and its free ,
allows u to control ur entire pc with mouse gestures and its light weight too

thevirus7

Right off the assembly line
Visual Studio 2008 Professional Edition (90-day Trial):)

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

*www.microsoft.com/downloads/detail...EC-ED72-4A79-8961-25635DB0192B&displaylang=en

Last edited:

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
check thinkdigit.com
march digit's contents out, another crap + fast track to more crap :lol: :lol:
yea i know this isn't the feedback thread but still.....
Company of heroes oppoing fronts demo-good work for this
is this multimedia special :!: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.