[By Demand] - Digit June 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateek57

Broken In
It must Have a dvd of windows vista which could be activated by getting key by microsoft..................

It Could Be A Great Help To the Users Like Me Who Are Not Able To Get Original Windows vista

Last edited:

upendra_gp

In the zone
prateek57 said:
It must Have a dvd of windows vista which could be activated by getting key by microsoft..................

It Could Be A Great Help To the Users Like Me Who Are Not Able To Get Original Windows vista

yeah it world be great! But I don't mind if Digit gives the 15 days trial!

deba_2k_1

Broken In
yoohoo !! thanks for whatever u give in this anniversary, I m going to save atleast 200 this month bcoz I m NOT GOING TO BUY THIS MONTH'S ISSUE....
I know wat u people will come up with........ I cant forget what u did with the last ann. issue.... anyway best of luck to the posters here......u'll soon find out that u r just wasting ur time here giving ur feedbacks...

nithinks

True Techie
rajivnedungadi said:
All Freeware Programs
Lots of Full Version Programs
3 DVDs, 3 CDs as 3+3=6 and its the 6th Anniversary

1 Freeware Software DVD
1 Linux OS DVD
1 Movie DVD
1 Freeware CD
1 Full Game CD
1 Full Version Big Software CD

Please do not give PDFs of the issues on a separete disc, include them in the same disc

+1

madison

Right off the assembly line
:p I need convert mp3 to ringtone , I have download mp3 to ringtone gold to help me at ourdownload.com , it works pretty good . Thank you anyway .

REY619

Ambassador of Buzz
Why this thread still open!!??
Seems like forum is short of admins/mods!! I hardly see anyone of them online...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom