[By Demand] - Digit January 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Full version game of TOBI ON THE RUN...please please please...it will have my kids praying for decades of prosperity for DIGIT magazine...Thanks a million in advance.

soham

In the zone
I have noticed a thing that you havent reviewed any RAM in the last two years. Please try to include a review of some of 667mhz and 800mhz RAMs.

Please(requesting)
include the foll. demoes

1- Fifa 2007 demo
2-cricket 2007 demo
3-Need for speed Carbon demo
4-NBA live 2007 Demo
5-Fifa manager(also called Total club manager)2007.

Probably they want to keep the demos for Skoar. I havent seen a single game video in the last few months, Come-on guys atleast you can give some videos and keep the demos for Skoar.

Last edited:

jasku

In the zone
Pls provide the

"America's Army: Special Forces (Overmatch) 2.7"

.... coz its u guys who got me hooked to this game...wen u gave the 2.4 version last year....love it!!...pls do put it...if u havent already put it in the DEC'06 issue

THanks

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Any free version flash player, supporting Symbian OS running cellphones...if not a demo will do.

blackpearl

The Devil
I don't think many people enjoy multiplayer-only games, since very few play in a lan or have unlimited broadband. And even with unlimited BB, the upload speeds are so low, that the game lags. Try to give more single player games than multiplayer.

blackpearl

The Devil
Ultimate Boot CD

A collection of ultimate diagonistic tools in one CD, for recovering and repairing files from crashed system, forgotten password etc. Includes dozens of toolf including 4 different anti viruses.

*www.ultimatebootcd.com/

iso - 140MB
Zipped - 83 MB

Tech Geek

Wise Old Owl
Ya truly
Instead of those stupid movies:-x put Vista RC1 or RC2 Beta.
Don't forget to put Flash 9
FAST TRACK TO FLASH

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
Xilisoft Ripper Pack Platinum
(It contains DVD Ripper Platinum, Video Converter, Audio Converter, DVD Creator and CD Ripper. These support almost all audio-video formats out there. Great apps. Please include this one) :)

*www.xilisoft.com/downloads/x-ripper-pack-platinum.zip

ImTOO Ripper Pack Platinum
(Another great toolset)

*www.imtoo.com/downloads/ripper-pack-platinum.zip

Corel Snapfire Plus 1.1

Last edited:

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
blackpearl said:
I don't think many people enjoy multiplayer-only games, since very few play in a lan or have unlimited broadband. And even with unlimited BB, the upload speeds are so low, that the game lags. Try to give more single player games than multiplayer.
I TOTALLY AGREE...pls listen to blackpearl.

Areeb Khan

Broken In
Please Give:
  1. Microsoft Windows Vista RC 2
  2. Microsoft Office 2007 BETA 2
  3. Knoppix
  4. Suse 10
Thanks.:p

3. Knoppix
  4. Suse 10
Thanks.:p

Last edited: